Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys,
So I am a beginner to Cardistry, and from what I've gathered, people seem to generally like Tally Ho's better compared to bicycles. But from were I come from, cards are not as readily available, so is it worth it to buy a brick of Tally Hos if it will cost me twice as much as buying a brick of bicycles? A brick of Bicycles for me is 40 AUD while a brick of Tally Hos is 80 USD.
Thanks for all the help

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hey VG,

I would argue no.

I also live in Australia and I use bikes 90% of the time. I still have a huge collection of cards but bikes are what I practice with most of the time. I tend to prefer the elite bicycles but in all honesty any of them are good enough to keep you rolling!

B.

Reactions: VG_Sinalco
Nov 12, 2018
Hey VG,

I would argue no.

I also live in Australia and I use bikes 90% of the time. I still have a huge collection of cards but bikes are what I practice with most of the time. I tend to prefer the elite bicycles but in all honesty any of them are good enough to keep you rolling!

B.
Thanks for the help :D
Where do you order your elite bike?

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
i personally use bike about 80 percent of the time because of the price and the fact that they are so much more known, but i do agree that tally hoes are much better quality cards for cardistry and the back designs are more elegant. so i personally would prefer to use tally hoes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results