Tally Hos, Arrco or Aladdins?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
:
i wanna believe you but for you odd reason you seem kinda biased..... hmmm:confused:

believe him. In my opinion, Tally-ho are great for general magic use. Pick some up...the're grrrrrrreat! :D
And you can use a porper clip if you have problems with warping. but i guess i'm biased. lol

Dec 23, 2007
Florida :[
:

believe him. In my opinion, Tally-ho are great for general magic use. Pick some up...the're grrrrrrreat! :D
And you can use a porper clip if you have problems with warping. but i guess i'm biased. lol
haha. ive only played with one deck in my whole magic life. im gonna get the fan backs because they look cooler. thanx

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The best thing you can do is get one of each. There are lots of Tally fans around here but ultimately, no-one can tell you what cards you like best - it really is personal preference since they all feel different.

Sep 20, 2008
I found my tallies to beat my custom decks (Shadows,Ghost,Black Tiger, Masters, etc)

And come close (or better) To Split spades, S&M and WPT cards.

I have not handled Arrco's or Alladin's so i wouldnt know. Just thought i'd throw out that i find my Cheap tally's to be very good and up to par (if not, better) than other more expensive decks.

Yes, i prefer it over Smoke and mirrors. even though im a D&D fanboy.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Tally's are Bikes.... there I said it. :p

Um... Wrong... :rolleyes:

how can you seperate a fake aladdin from a genuine aladdin

I'm not sure what you mean by "fake aladdin."

There are 3 kinds of aladdins circulating right now.

Smooth Finish, Old and New: Old have thinner borders, thicker stock
Air-Cushion finish aladdins: feel kind of like bikes with air cushion finish.

Aladdins are one of my favorite decks and I use them almost all the time, but I'd have to say Tallies are the best cards out there for magic and flourishing.

-Kevin

Jan 30, 2009
Um... Wrong... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you mean by "fake aladdin."

There are 3 kinds of aladdins circulating right now.

Smooth Finish, Old and New: Old have thinner borders, thicker stock
Air-Cushion finish aladdins: feel kind of like bikes with air cushion finish.

Aladdins are one of my favorite decks and I use them almost all the time, but I'd have to say Tallies are the best cards out there for magic and flourishing.

-Kevin
Tally's are made with exactly the same stock and finish. The only difference is they make less, and they look different.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results