Tally-ho's vs Bicycle's

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by shiflix, Feb 22, 2018.

1. What cards do you prefer for magic in general and why? Taking in consideration the cost, durability, quality, etc...

2. I have used bicycles for much of my time as a magician, however at Christmas I decided to buy a brick of Tally Hos (Circle Back) instead of another one of Bicycles. And I must say the durability is far superior, I have 1 every deck I carry every day, and I'm still on my first deck of Tally Ho. They just don't seem to be wearing out at all. The edges are a little yellowed and the finish isn't as slick but they are far better than bicycles would be at this point. Normally I would buy a brick around Christmas and then open a new deck around every month for general use. But I have cleared two months and they are still in performing condition.

As for price, here in the UK you can get a brick of bikes for around £25 give or take a few. I normally buy mine on amazon. I think the brick of tally hos was around £30 so there isn't much difference.

It is personal opinion, however I think that if you want something durable for while you're on the go, spend a tiny bit more and go for Tally Ho. I still have half a brick of Bikes which I use at gigs, you can't knock them for being bad.

Either are great choices but I think you can see which I favor.

Karo-K54 and shiflix like this.
  3. Tally-Ho's :D all day every day