Tannens Question

ok hopefully i get some1 who has had this problem. i bought the wrong dvd (yeah im that stupid)
i havent opened it i have it sealed in one of my magic safes. i still have the recites. and its in perfect condition. i bought it this saturday and i was wondering if i can return it. i know its magic and its really not like reasonable to return it. but yeah. i got like to me what i thought was symphony but was actually foundations. if its possible thank the lord if not then oh well.

Jul 14, 2008
The question is, are you interested in gambling sleights? If so, then I think you should learn that dvd. If not, then it's best to send them a personal email or a customer service.

Sep 13, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
I believe that if it was never opened, at Tannens, you can return it for store credit. Anyway, I watched both DVDs, Foundations and Symphony. They both rock. Even if you are not into card cheating (like me), Foundations will realy improve your magic. The deals are useful for many tricks, the false shuffle is great for retaining the order of the deck (it is also, in my opinion, the easiest move on the DVD), and the Shift and Palming Techniques are perfect for controling cards. The change is somewhat impractical, but managable. And Symphony is also amazing. Trust me. Get both.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results