Tarantula Difficulty?

Aug 8, 2017
Ohio
Went ahead and ordered Tarantula as I've never messed around with anything in that genre of magic. Was wondering what kind of difficulty level there is for the most basic of effects? I imagine there's some super complicated stuff you can do with it, but I'm hoping there are some easier things to jump into to help you work your way up.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Went ahead and ordered Tarantula as I've never messed around with anything in that genre of magic. Was wondering what kind of difficulty level there is for the most basic of effects? I imagine there's some super complicated stuff you can do with it, but I'm hoping there are some easier things to jump into to help you work your way up.

Would highly recommend watching the instructional video before even taking the device out of the box just to understand how it works and how to properly set it up, but after that there are definitely some easy effects taught on the video that you can do if you've never worked with this genre before. I would be careful also, take your time practicing. Go slow at first to really get the mechanics right and make the levitation look as real as possible. If you go too fast with the movements the objects shake/swing and it's easy to tell that it's attached to something. It's definitely not hard in the technical side but where you're really going to have to spend time is making it all look natural.

Aug 8, 2017
Ohio
Would highly recommend watching the instructional video before even taking the device out of the box just to understand how it works and how to properly set it up, but after that there are definitely some easy effects taught on the video that you can do if you've never worked with this genre before. I would be careful also, take your time practicing. Go slow at first to really get the mechanics right and make the levitation look as real as possible. If you go too fast with the movements the objects shake/swing and it's easy to tell that it's attached to something. It's definitely not hard in the technical side but where you're really going to have to spend time is making it all look natural.

Oh absolutely. That thing isn't coming anywhere near me until I've watched and studied that video. All in all, good stuff to hear. Looking forward to delving into it. Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results