TCHIN by Eric Leblon

tomelderfield

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2012
Buckinghamshire
I have become an Eric Leblon fan! This dvd was just a brilliant and enjoyable dvd to watch! As I try to push to make my walk around magic even more special, this teaches some amazing, workable drink appearances, vanishes and changes! The teaching is all visual, but very clear and too the point. You can watch this dvd with ease as Eric is very entertaining and clearly a pro at what he does. This dvd also comes with a well made gimmick known as the 'want a drink' gimmick. I guess it can be described as a drink holdout system! It's fantastic and makes all the drink tricks practical for walk around! Eric also shows how you can change and adapt the gimmick so it can hold jumbo coins, small glasses and even bottles of wine! I am very impressed with this dvd, and can guarantee I'll be using multiple different sections of it in my walk around performances.
One negative, there is an extra few props you need to buy to perform most of the effects. Most magicians have them, I didn't, but I love the fee to in this so much I ordered all the stuff I needed instantly. I would HIGHLY recommend this dvd! 10/10!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results