Teacher Fired for 'Wizardry'

Sep 1, 2007
May be bad form, but if you guys knew a fraction what i know about religion, your heads would expload.

Speaking as an atheist, we're not all like this guy. Most of us are actually intelligent.

On the topic though, I found out that the teacher was also rather irresponsible and let his students get away with more than they should have. Still, fired for wizardry? That sounds like an after-school special produced by the 700 Club.

May 2, 2008
Hollywood, FL
Hey, welcome to T11!

And I'm pretty sure that public school teachers everywhere have crappy salaries.

But welcome anyway!

Yeah, They are not paid what they are worth anywhere. Thats for sure. But down here in Florida its even lower than most of the nation. Its a really big deal here and theres something in the news about it almost weekly.

Tim

all i can say is lol to the teacher thing

as to the religious views, if only these hard core religious fanatics would take time out of their "perfect" day and actually studied religion, they would realize their wasting their life on the basis of complete bs

Every man woman and child is entitled to his own . I also belive in a god but I do not wish to attend church because I feel the god would want me to be out helping people have a nice day more than worshipping him.

Now this may seem like BS to people but to me it is my belief and no one may take it away. I believe that you decide wether to sleep forever, go to heaven, go to another life, go to hell, or remain on earth as a spirit, demon or ghost. Don't ridicule anyone for their opinions.

all i can say is lol to the teacher thing

as to the religious views, if only these hard core religious fanatics would take time out of their "perfect" day and actually studied religion, they would realize their wasting their life on the basis of complete bs

Every man woman and child is entitled to his own . I also belive in a god but I do not wish to attend church because I feel the god would want me to be out helping people have a nice day more than worshipping him.

Now this may seem like BS to people but to me it is my belief and no one may take it away. I believe that you decide wether to sleep forever, go to heaven, go to another life, go to hell, or remain on earth as a spirit, demon or ghost. Don't ridicule anyone for their opinions.

but anyway, this story is totally phony. The preess doesn't tell you the whole story. I would need to talk to the man before ageeing with him.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results