Telephone Mentalist pieces

Nov 8, 2007
"Heptagon+" by Patrick Redford. Top notch material, and you can use quite a few of the pieces live with people as well. Highly recommended.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
As stated on E. . .

Any routine using Psychological Forces can work as will a good number of self-working effects. On top of this there is the Lewis Jone's book "Person to Person" and one I'd forgotten about early entitled "Your Number Please" by Richard Busch

It's for radio. I'm doing an appearance soon on radio and along with performing for them and talking about what I do I want to do some over the phone effects for callers as well.

Like I said I know a few good ones, I'm just trying to see what there is I can find that fits my style that I don't have in my repitoire.

@Craig I posted this on a couple different forums to open up as many possible answers as possible. I'm going to check out every answer I get and decide what to apply to myself. I still appreciate posting it in case I missed it on E though lol

Nov 8, 2007
Banachek also has a cd on telephone and radio mentalism you may want to also give a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 17, 2007
Aldo Colombini has two dvds on magic/mentalism that can be done over the phone. Of course, all of his dvds are $10 so it's a great deal.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results