Th9's vs. Theory11 Collective of Decks

Mar 16, 2008
Melbz
Hello my friends and your respective souls,

My friend and I are locked in a bitter dispute about whether or not to purchase tally ho fan backs or a mix of theory 11 decks (guardians/centurions). My friend proclaims that fanbacks are "disgusting" whereas I make the proclaimation that theory11 decks are overpriced and are too aesthetically driven.

Whos right, YOU be the judge and help out two friends while your at it! Because right here at THEORY11.com, we are ALL friends!

Thank you, look after your body's, soul's and mind's.

What about circle backs?

Well with customs and regulars, I say to your own desire, get 1 custom deck and use it to perform. Just get good ol' Tallys, it's not like your cutting out quality by refusing T11 customs, Tally's are good cards, such a dispute is like saying I don't wanna build my house with a strong steel hammer but a diamond hammer.

As as many may (or may not?) say that customs are nice, just don't buy 144 of them.

~PaCo

Get a few of each. Trust me. It's a good idea. You don't wan't a bunch of cards you might not like so just grab all of em.
I don't like to stick to one deck really. I like tally's, gaurdians, bikes, ghosts, black ghosts, and centurions.
I like the feel of the centurions and gaurdians the most though.
Im tellling you now that variety is the best choice.

Mar 16, 2008
Melbz
I am humbled and honored by your quick responses but I feel as though I am destined to aquire either one or the other for I live in a land far away from the embankments of the theory11 headquarters. I have not got the priviledge of being able to sample one or thy other deck, it is with great pride and a sense of somewhat sadness, that I proclaim I am sliding towards the tally hos!

Thank you my friends, and forever may the sky rest above thy heads and shoulders!

Peace be with you.

Get a few of each. Trust me. It's a good idea. You don't wan't a bunch of cards you might not like so just grab all of em.
I don't like to stick to one deck really. I like tally's, gaurdians, bikes, ghosts, black ghosts, and centurions.
I like the feel of the centurions and gaurdians the most though.
Im tellling you now that variety is the best choice.
Yer you would know your HardcoreXCMer.

Nuh Iam joking your cool. But I would say get both. I dont have any Tallys becouse manly I dont get new cards that often.

JDEN

Apr 24, 2008
Why not just order over at FullBoatDealer?
He is selling Tally's and Guardians, so you only have to pay shipping once and you can get both decks.

Centurions aren't worth it , I think. I mean - they are used very rarely by the T11 staff...?

Sep 1, 2007
I am not much of a fan of the fan back, more of the circle back. I think they look much better then the fan back. I would pick guardians and again because of the back.

A little side note you could also order from fullboatdealer like some of the memember said. I order my vingtage fan back on Weds. and it was here on Fri.
Cheers
Andrew

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Which deck to get is completely a matter of opinion.

Do you like Air Cushion or Linoid finishes?
How thick do you like the stock?
What art do you like better?

I personally use E decks because I like the UV500 Air Flow finish and the thicker stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results