Thanksgiving Thinking

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
Hey guys,

Just wanted to start off by wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving. I hope that you all have a fantastic time with your families and loved ones. Now so that this is actually related to magic in some way I have a question for all of you wonderful people. What is the best thanksgiving themed effect that you can think of? It can be possible or just plain insane. I'm talking TnR turkey's and beyond. Again I hope that you all have an amazing thanksgiving.

-Anthony

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Man, definitely going to be a good day today pounding some food and being with family. I went out to the bars last night with the wife, brother, and sister in law and had a blast. Just like ole times, but once you have kids you don't get to do that very much. Ha Ha. Would love to see some people perform magic and record it today.

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! As a reply to your question, the perfect trick to do would be the zombie roll.
Rick: I have a lot of live performances on my youtube channel, please give me some feedback.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results