The Advocate... should I buy this?

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hey,

This is a really big question because to me this is a big purchase for me...... yes I that low on money:p

I came through some money for my christmas present and want to stop being cheap and spent some money on something that is hard hitting. I was looking throught Daniel Madison website and found his Advocate. Form what it says for the website it sounds great and want to buy it but what that extra push to buy it.

For people sake I have never bought a Daniel Madison products before but love to watch him perform. I did some research and people say its great and the gimmick is easy to make. Will I have the material to make the gimmick?

Want to know a little bit more about this? How are the reactions when you perform things form the advocate?

Thanks in advance.:)

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Hey,

This is a really big question because to me this is a big purchase for me...... yes I that low on money:p

I came through some money for my christmas present and want to stop being cheap and spent some money on something that is hard hitting. I was looking throught Daniel Madison website and found his Advocate. Form what it says for the website it sounds great and want to buy it but what that extra push to buy it.

For people sake I have never bought a Daniel Madison products before but love to watch him perform. I did some research and people say its great and the gimmick is easy to make. Will I have the material to make the gimmick?

Want to know a little bit more about this? How are the reactions when you perform things form the advocate?

Thanks in advance.:)

Reactions are based on performance, not the trick.

But its a very good gimmick. And yes you will have everything you need.
You've read the reviews. Its worth it.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Reactions are based on performance, not the trick.

But its a very good gimmick. And yes you will have everything you need.
You've read the reviews. Its worth it.

Thanks Visualartist. Anymore about this before I spent my money on this. It cost $21 dollars right or 25?

Ola

Jul 10, 2009
Lillestrøm, Oslo, Norway
If you're willing to spend the time learning it properly, this KILLS.
the tricks you can do are ridiculously awesome.
imagine a borrowed invisible deck - now wouldn't that be awesome..
I've done it with the advocate.

Nov 10, 2009
If you like to wear tight outfits, i suggest not to get it. That's the only thing that bugs me, it's that you need to prepare a space bigger than a deck of cards, and it's something that you can't show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
If you like to wear tight outfits, i suggest not to get it. That's the only thing that bugs me, it's that you need to prepare a space bigger than a deck of cards, and it's something that you can't show.

I wear normal jeans and a small shirt with this and i never have problems.

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
You will have everything needed. It'll take some practice to perform naturally with it, but once you get to that point the possibilities are unlimited. and like visualartist said, its more about your presentation.

Nov 10, 2009
I wear normal jeans and a small shirt with this and i never have problems.

That doesn't mean he will like it that way, wearing tight outfits is never a problem, you can still use it, but it's just not that comfutable. I just want to let him know this little experience that i had with advocate.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
I thought this was a limited run, and would be taken off the site. Guess not..

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Kind of interest in the gimmick. Thanks guys I will pick this up and hope it gets wonderful reactions. I guess I won't take my ipod to school anymore with all the space is going to take.;)

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Okay so I'm trying buy the advocate but it is decline my order.

I'm using a Visa gift card also it says it only valid through the USA so I'm freaking out.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
wow I feel stupid I just noticed your location says "Austin, TX" lol. :D

Is your Visa gift card supposed to work like a regular credit card? If so, I can't see what's wrong.

I would try again. If it still doesn't work, try PayPal.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I try again or not I will look into paypal. Well my card is a Walmart gift card but it says Visa and bought for D&D Website and it works. Hope I can buy this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results