the Be Kind Change

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
To be completely honest, it is not at the "I should shoot a video and get people's opinions" level yet. If you think it is, then you are misunderstanding some very simple, yet very important things.

If you go back and watch/ listen to the teaching Tony gives in the video, you will notice the importance he puts on being "natural" and avoiding things that give a sense of "awkwardness."

However, in your video, all I sensed was awkwardness, and nothing seemed natural at all.

Going through the motions is not enough to really sell this effect. Yes, the card changed, but from the same card change performed in two separate ways, you can get reactions that range from, "eh, oh, it changed... I see" to "holy SH**, wtf just happened? ... it like. just f***ing changed!!"

Yours is very much leaning towards the "... so I guess the card changed.. but what the heck was up with your right arm there.. it looked like you were having a stroke... or hiding a card perhaps."

Hate to be harsh... but you are the one that put the video up.

Jun 1, 2009
.....sooo now I know how to do this.....
Work on it, your hand was like a clamp, very awkward. Make it more natural.

Jacob

Try to keep your hand more natural, because if i were laymen the first thing i would say is: " you have something concealed in your hand".
If your hand looks normal, and you perform the change in one continuous move, nobody will suspect. Work on it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results