The Best You Won On Contest Wheel

hudsonhufham

Elite Member
Feb 8, 2013
Best I have gotten is 100 points after 20+ spins. I've gotten like 5 No Rewards in a row. I got WAY more last year, but hey, it's better than nothing.

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
I'm guessing this won't get a response to keep everyones hopes up, but I wonder if the 4 big prizes been claimed yet?
A week left!

Apr 20, 2014
Ive actually made a total of almost 3000 elite points. I had about 2000, then got enough points and oredered a red jaqk, and now my poins are all the way back up to 2800

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
I have a question. If I buy wristband with points, does I have to pay for shipping? If yes, then can I pay shipping with points?

Alex Hancock

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
London, UK.
I've made a couple of orders during this holiday competition- I wonder if I would have a wheel wins advantage if I'd delayed my purchases to later in the competition window?

Crimsonninja9

Elite Member
Oct 6, 2014
I've gotten 1000 points twice! I usually end up with +50 though. The wheel is really helping me accumulate those points!

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
I would never be dissapointed of getting free stuff... no matter how small it is... I am grateful for this!!

I think just like you do Luis Vega... How can we be disappointed with them if they are just giving us free things? I love all the contests theory11 organize (from the SNC to the Holiday Contest or the Exposé giveaways)...

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Does anyone know when all of the free points go onto the account? I've won a couple of thousand on the giveaway but it's still showing my original balance.

And also, how do I spend them? There doesn't seem to be an option. Do I need to achieve elite status again first?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results