The Card Magic of LePaul by Paul LePaul.

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
In a lot of threads on what books to buy, I see this one being recommended (along with a lot of other books) quite often, and have had no luck in finding it. So where can I get a copy of this? Thank you in advance.

~Erick

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
I was on one of the seller's site, and it advertises The pass and double lift, palming techniques, false deals and false shuffles. Expert card technique and Royal road cover these, what else is taught and what makes it worth getting is what I want to know or if you could recommend another book, Thanks.

I was on one of the seller's site, and it advertises The pass and double lift, palming techniques, false deals and false shuffles. Expert card technique and Royal road cover these, what else is taught and what makes it worth getting is what I want to know or if you could recommend another book, Thanks.

It teaches many useful techniques including the wonderful spread pass as well as 20 effects.

You can see a full list of the book's contents here: http://archive.denisbehr.de/archive/resultbook.php?book=89&edit=

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results