The Cardian 3/2/21

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
So after thinking I realized it had been such a long time since my last Cardian Newspaper, and after much thought decided i should bring it back. I mean magicians really need 100% Trusted and accurate news. So here is your completely not made up news for the week:https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/the-cardian-10-26-20.58625/

Police Have released sketch artist drawing for Mysterious Man under the name “Monathan Jayme” who allegedly used Deceptive sleights to rob an entire Chipotle.
DWzngNmb-YxBfiQw4Xfc08ixlXjTwojmK887k5fMPcOn89QDfzerOa3dO28TIip6Y0pcnvLa4XDo33v13ZXMohVbxg0pkJLe36sCSLQm0r_Zq0yQklg6zDZayltUtdu0Ilbp8VvE

Today the NYPD have released a sketch artist drawing of the alleged Criminal. Eye witness accounts provided the details. They also claimed he performed tricks with a stunning good deck that they would love to purchase if someone would kindly provide the source, and also said he claimed “No one will suspect me! I have banned all talk of my love Towards this establishment!” as he jumped into a giant van with “I am Monathan Jayme,” written across the side. Sadly police have no leads and are beginning to think this was simply a fake identity. If you have any leads the NYPD ask you to please stop being such a snitch.

Chris Ramsay unable to give prize to giveaway winner after 85% of his audience match the winner's description
gmUxiWsszEgPoRcF2m6em0pTYaUvrK80YaMUXPhtwh8gRQcNNgAPro1kSqmsgZkdkNQz7VTGr56pF7tHITT2p94bfI5BLLyFFKcjnktS0k9jR9WxF3x4Ot9ELfr1AA54xNDFyg_f

Last week many members of the RamFam were excited when Chris announced he would be giving away the deed to a small (145,914 mi²) island off the coast of South Korea; however, this giveaway has yet to properly end. On Sunday Chris announced the winner was a man named John who is currently single, lives alone, has dark black hair, and just recently gotten out of a committed relationship. In just under an hour thousands of viewers who matched the winners description messaged Ramsay under the inaccurate assumption they had won. After 2 days passed, Ramsay decided to give everyone a bottle of maple syrup, because he’s canadian and I couldn’t think of a real punchline to this unfunny joke.

Random-Dude-You’ve-Never-Heard-of-But Definitely-Better-Than Fools P&T
Rohs2DoeCGCT5VY1_PBgZ_lfwOdZIjMJ67nG1niE8q6zmIiqqP-990-9nqei6uW0Ex5v_rJSiHkTMYHdaHpS5bWzW0sCKcHViZUPXFhzdCb6GV-oV10WZgvwvUpLKPyOf8x4iHUd

Last whatever day this show comes on, P&T were watching in awe as Random-Dude-You’ve-never-heard-of-But Definitely-better-than did a stupid ass card trick you could’ve done cleaner, and completely baffled the duo. While you were commenting under the video with you're over simplified explanation you could hear the gasp in Penn’s voice as Random-Dude-You’ve-never-heard-of-But Definitely-better-than continued deeper into the stupid ass kindergarten level performance you already figured out. The trick in question is truly a priceless work of art that will be priced at $68.98 on Penguin so you can have another useless dust collector in your drawer.

The End. I would like to thank everyone for helping me prove i can be both a failed Magician and a Failed Comedian!

Reactions: Theorist19
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results