The Distorition Gimmick

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone I already own Distortion so it's not like I'm asking if I should get it or not *btw I like the effect*, what I'm wondering does anyone else have a problem moving the pips on the gimmick? I'm curious since the pips on my mine are harder than a mofo to move and I don't want to break the gimmick. Does anyone know if this is a typically problem till it gets "broken in" or could there be something wrong with it?

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Hey everyone I already own Distortion so it's not like I'm asking if I should get it or not *btw I like the effect*, what I'm wondering does anyone else have a problem moving the pips on the gimmick? I'm curious since the pips on my mine are harder than a mofo to move and I don't want to break the gimmick. Does anyone know if this is a typically problem till it gets "broken in" or could there be something wrong with it?

First off, please don't say how the gimmick works, that's just about exposure.

Second off, it takes awhile to get use to the gimmick. Don't be afraid that you might break it, you won't. It just takes awhile to break into.

Dec 8, 2007
Hi,
It is normal, i already have 2 gimmicks and both went harder from begining. You don't have to be worry about that you can break the gimmick a still have mine two for 3 months a they are fine but little bit use.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
i have 2 of the gimmicks
the problem with both of them is that when i move it all the way down (the back of the card)
the pips in the middle (the 2 new pips) dont line up..

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
i have 2 of the gimmicks
the problem with both of them is that when i move it all the way down (the back of the card)
the pips in the middle (the 2 new pips) dont line up..

Yeah that's really bad and it's nothing you can do about it. Submit a support ticket! :)

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
First off, please don't say how the gimmick works, that's just about exposure.

Second off, it takes awhile to get use to the gimmick. Don't be afraid that you might break it, you won't. It just takes awhile to break into.

I hate exposure as much as the next guy but I did'nt say anything about how it works. The gimmick is called "The Moving Pip Card", key word class? MOVING! Everyone knows that the card's pips move that's the whole climax of the effect. I just said that mine are exteremely hard to move, I did'nt say that you had go to hogwarts for 4 years in order to learn how to manipulate the card.... ooppss...um is that exposure? Haha, later.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results