The fun of magic has lost in time.

jr?

Apr 3, 2009
leeds and halifax
www.jrmagic.co.uk
it no fun now to do magic now :confused::cool::D we all lost the art of fun in the magic that we do . we need the love back in it . and the past to come back so + the light we all have had when we was 8 y of age and it was fun to see some one like to do some like that. i love doing it it just like some put the thread . no what u mean u got to love the job u do so u can be happy at work and go home at night a happy man. if u are not happy doing the tings we all do. do not do it the do a 9 to 5 job the ok. but with magic u can see the world for free .........

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Here let me translate....ha ha.

Some of us do not have any fun performing magic any more. It is not special like it was when we were 8. Some of us go through the motions so to speak.

Hope that was close Jr. Ha Ha. I for one disagree with you because some of us still pour many hours into practicing to make magic exciting for everyone.

Mar 25, 2009
Anywhere, USA
Here let me translate....ha ha.

Some of us do not have any fun performing magic any more. It is not special like it was when we were 8. Some of us go through the motions so to speak.

Hope that was close Jr. Ha Ha. I for one disagree with you because some of us still pour many hours into practicing to make magic exciting for everyone.

Totally... i try to make magic fun and exciting for all those that are viewing it. Maybe you are just in a rut or something jr? try to get some new tricks or new areas to do it in. Magic needs to be fun for you or the performance will suffer greatly.

Mar 25, 2009
Anywhere, USA
Magic is fun and will always hold a special place in my heart no matter how old i get. I love being able to spark ecitiment and laughter in any place I go. there may be some that ruin it but the most will love it and it refreshes me everytime.

jr?

Apr 3, 2009
leeds and halifax
www.jrmagic.co.uk
no i do not thing that. i love doing magic it fun to do . i like to see the faces and when day say how do u do that it fun to no the things we all do. i like it when they say wow. and i love magic past/ read books on it :rolleyes::cool::p;)

Sep 2, 2007
jr? it's a little hard to understand what you're saying. please add words like 'the' and 'is' and other small words to your posts as well as please don't use 'u'

Sep 2, 2007
jr please work on your grammar. it's VERY hard to understand what you're saying

I'm lost for words. Mainly cause I am really confused. the "u" thing is throwing me way off. I don't think it's a language barrier, They speak english over there. Better than here. It reads like an AIM conversation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results