The guy who knows it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2007
[EDITED - It was requested that I remove this. -Vince]

LOL, this guy said he wanted to battle me on DN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
He's not the best, but he isn't THAT bad, in my opinion. Phlip, are you trying to kind of erm... put him down or something?

I thought that last giant fan (though dropped a card) was pretty nice.

- harapan. magic!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do always find it ironic that trashman talks about how there is more to life than Dan and Dave moves and how everyone video's are crap... and then he releases something like that. Why doesn't hey take his own advice that he seems to give so freely? He calls himself a "noob" to justify using the word every 2 seconds against other people (Apparently derogatory terms are fine as long as you call yourself them too) and insults other peoples creativity when his video showcases nothing I couldn't do after my first week of flourishing and everything is from Xtreme Beginnerz. The video isn't that bad, but he spends all his time being so elitist under this weird guise that it's OK as long as he sucks giving out his 'expert advice' when he doesn't even follow it himself. Where is the creativity? Where is mixing it up? There is more to life than fans and armspreads you know! *sigh*

Aug 31, 2007
Wow trash you are getting popular lol. All i have to say is if you have a problem with him, talk to him privately rather than starting a topic in the cardistry section.

I try my best not to be hippocritical because I want the cardistry community to be more supportive and helpful towards one another, so I don't start flame wars, but someone has to say something eventually or nothing ever happens.

"There is more to life than fans and armspreads you know! *sigh*"

True, but most people don't invest time into those moves anyway. You can get a lot of mileage in performances with just fan and armspreads. Like I said I don't care about the originality of individual moves but the grace and flow of the ROUTINE and the variety that people place in them.

Now as for this little thread which is lacking in everything but pointlessness. So are we supposed to think that this is important or actually makes a difference for us. Cause all this is just another reason not to have forums.

I do not put my time into them because I don't enjoy doing them. It's not that I haven't tried them, it's that they are not my style and I don't enjoy them and I don't appreciate someone telling me and others what we should spend our time doing. I was not serious in telling him to do more than fans and arm spreads, if he like them so much he can do them all day. What I dislike is his pushyness trying to force everyone into doing them. I personally just love the feel of a well created cut. I do my share of fans and other things, but I focus on cuts because that is what I enjoy. He focus' on fan's and arm spreads because that is what he enjoys. I am not oblivious to the other areas of cardistry, I just do not perfer them.

I have nothing against trashman, his style, or even the video. It's a nice little routine (I won't judge the quality, because I don't try and give people advice on things I know nothing about), I just don't like his attitude towards others at all.

Sep 3, 2007
He acts as if he knows everthing and as if hes been around as long as some of us have.

Come now, there is no reason to attack him when he's not even here to defend himself. We are no better than he is if we pretend we know more than he does. This is not really the place to create a thread in the purpose of flaming another user. I know I dislike his attitude, and many others do I'm sure, but we tollerate it because you can't change people. Just take a deep breath and move on. I shall do the same.

Sep 3, 2007
Come now, there is no reason to attack him when he's not even here to defend himself. We are no better than he is if we pretend we know more than he does. This is not really the place to create a thread in the purpose of flaming another user. I know I dislike his attitude, and many others do I'm sure, but we tollerate it because you can't change people. Just take a deep breath and move on. I shall do the same.

I don't pretend I know.

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
All i have to say is if you have a problem with him, talk to him privately rather than starting a topic in the cardistry section.

Totally agree, Trash and I have not seen eye to eye in the past but starting a thread with the sole purpose of putting another member down is just plain wrong. The irony is he'll probably find it quite amusing that you went to the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results