The Merit Prediction

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Here is a performance of my favorite ACAAN, the Merit Prediction.

The Merit Prediction is a temporary name, as I do not know the original source or the exact name of the trick. I was shown and taught this trick by my friend Noel, even he doesn't know the correct whereabouts of this trick. If anyone knows where it's found, please tell me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izPFgwACh_A&feature=player_embedded

This ACAAN has fooled many magicians including Irving Quant (I showed this to him over Tinychat). It is fantastic and I LOVE it because it KILLS the audience! I hope you enjoy this video.

Cheers,

Casey

Sep 1, 2007
Here is a performance of my favorite ACAAN, the Merit Prediction.

The Merit Prediction is a temporary name, as I do not know the original source or the exact name of the trick. I was shown and taught this trick by my friend Noel, even he doesn't know the correct whereabouts of this trick. If anyone knows where it's found, please tell me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izPFgwACh_A&feature=player_embedded

This ACAAN has fooled many magicians including Irving Quant (I showed this to him over Tinychat). It is fantastic and I LOVE it because it KILLS the audience! I hope you enjoy this video.

Cheers,

Casey

I have seen this move from Derren Brown's "Devil's Picture Book" series in his effect, "3 Card Routine". I hope that helps. You will find other gems in there, including "Smoke" which is one of my faves!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I like that. It seems very workable. I've always been a tad cautious of that method tho. The wrong spectator will bust you.

It is very workable. I've performed it on different kinds of people and have never gotten busted. If you have great misdirection and a great presentation then you will never have to worry about that. This is a reputation maker in my eyes. People have told me that I sold my soul to the Devil because of this trick.

Cheers,

Casey

Mar 23, 2010
This is in one of Mick Ayres 'Act' series manuscripts, not sure which of the 3 at this time, but that's where I learnt this... fantastic effect, as is all the material in the 'Act' series.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results