The One and Only Dane Cook

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I like dane cook but some of his jokes aren't great, like he gets a lot of laughs from weird sounds he makes. Weird thing is im listening to him right now, Vicious Circle. Its a pretty good one

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Pablo Francisco is one of my favorites as well. I have Knee to the Groin, and Telemundo and Movie Previews are great. Gabriel Iglesia is funny, and so is Stephen Lynch; if i could be a superhero....

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
Dane Cook used to be funny. Then he got it into his head that he could act and sing and bang Jessic Simpson...

I've made my friends promise that if my ego starts getting in the way of the quality of my work, they're going to give me an intervention in the style of Metalocalypse episode 18.

Sep 4, 2007
Dane Cook is horrible. He is immature, and his material isnt even fully original. He is bad but do not get me started on Mencia...

Sep 4, 2007
I saw him in NY last month. He's the greatest! You gotta love him, even if you don't like explicit stuff. I sat maybe 20ft from the stage! It was amazing. The new material that wasn't on the new album was great! Bring some rubber pants you'll need them!:D

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I love dane cook.
Mitch hedberg was pretty epic too.

Eddie izzard -Covered in bees!!!-

Hmm who else.

Oh Robin williams.. He is the freaking god of comedy.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Robin williams "we are the french, Screw off america.. *Talks some more with a french accent*
OH LOOK!!! GERMANY!!! Ello America!! We are over here!1 HEllo there!!"

=P

DC Is pretty good

dont bash dane for reusing old stuff
It is very difficult to come up with A good line or a good act.
It is very similar to magic, It ca n be difficult to make an effect good.

It starts with an idea, Then you have to work it out, Then you have to test it out, Then you come up with good patter. And we are always brushing off and making the old better.

So yeah.

Good Comedy Is just like good magic.

~Jordan Garret

Nov 5, 2007
Benicia, CA
I'm more of a Jerry Seinfeld and George Carlin kind of guy.

I love George Carlin. He's raunchy, but he's pretty darn funny. I have to say though, I saw him live in Vegas in '05 and he was TERRIBLE!!!!! Man, I don't think I've ever seen a worse show of any kind. I couldn't believe it, cause I normmally totally dig his stuff. He had no connection whatsoever with the crowd. He just rambled on through his act. One, straight, even tempo with no adjustmenst to crowd reaction. And his "Modern Man" rant was painful to listen to, it was so long and over done.

Aug 31, 2007
Michigan
I love George Carlin. He's raunchy, but he's pretty darn funny. I have to say though, I saw him live in Vegas in '05 and he was TERRIBLE!!!!! Man, I don't think I've ever seen a worse show of any kind. I couldn't believe it, cause I normmally totally dig his stuff. He had no connection whatsoever with the crowd. He just rambled on through his act. One, straight, even tempo with no adjustmenst to crowd reaction. And his "Modern Man" rant was painful to listen to, it was so long and over done.

Give the dude some slack, he is old and I believe not long ago he got very sick with a disease which I forgot (TO WIKIPEDIA!) I was seriously "rofl'ing" when he was yelling on tv "And New York told the fire to go f**k itself! And it did so it went to Long Island and burned down the evil f@ggity golf courses."

As with Dane Cook, I just hate him. I see his material as mediocre. For me and comedians it goes in this order -

George Carlin
Lewis Black
Jim Gaffigan
The Amazing Jonathon
Demetri Martin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results