The Pink x

Oct 23, 2007
I am going to make a dvd by late 2009 or early 2010 the money maid from this dvd will be donated to breast cancer research. as of now i a looking to buy some rare decks of cards like 1 golden nuggts 1 red and 1 blue jerrys and some brown wynns. if there is someone sitting on any of thses cards and wants to sell them plz pm thxs. the project will be called The Pink x. and do you guys feel like this is a good idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Sounds promising! Will there be a trailer anytime soon?
Because this sounds like a very generous idea.

Full support.
Gustav

Oct 23, 2007
well this is not something I want to do fast. I want to take my time and make it will poeple will buy and like. There should be a trailer soon. I posted this on my phone so my grammer is ober bad

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
lol. Yeah I think it's a great idea! From a practical point of view though - I can't stress enough for you to make sure that it's good material, well researched, well developed, etc. - this is not a criticism but an encouragement. I'd definitely like to see it do well for the sake of cancer patients. Good job dude, and good luck.

Oct 23, 2007
lol. Yeah I think it's a great idea! From a practical point of view though - I can't stress enough for you to make sure that it's good material, well researched, well developed, etc. - this is not a criticism but an encouragement. I'd definitely like to see it do well for the sake of cancer patients. Good job dude, and good luck.
well thank you and yes i will be going at this very pro like. sry had to be fast i am at school.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I am going to make a dvd by late 2009 or early 2010 the money maid from this dvd will be donated to breast cancer research. as of now i a looking to buy some rare decks of cards like 1 golden nuggts 1 red and 1 blue jerrys and some brown wynns. if there is someone sitting on any of thses cards and wants to sell them plz pm thxs. the project will be called The Pink x. and do you guys feel like this is a good idea?

From the amount of comprehension of the English language you showed there, and the fact that you've shown me that you are too lazy to even hit the right keys... why would I want to buy a DVD from you? What's special about this DVD? What new things are on it? Make me want to buy it.

And what did the cards have to do with it?

And just so you know- you could probably make much more money for Breast Cancer Research by spending this spare time you have focusing on practicing your magic, and then going out and performing and getting money that way. Just a thought...

And since you're still in school, to be brutally honest- I'm not sure I'm at all interested in a DVD from you. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Apr 28, 2008
From the amount of comprehension of the English language you showed there, and the fact that you've shown me that you are too lazy to even hit the right keys... why would I want to buy a DVD from you? What's special about this DVD? What new things are on it? Make me want to buy it.

And what did the cards have to do with it?

And just so you know- you could probably make much more money for Breast Cancer Research by spending this spare time you have focusing on practicing your magic, and then going out and performing and getting money that way. Just a thought...

And since you're still in school, to be brutally honest- I'm not sure I'm at all interested in a DVD from you. Sorry, but it's the truth.

I agree, donating money to cancer research is a very worthwhile thing to do and I have a lot of respect for anybody who goes out of their way to do this. However, I seriously doubt you have anywhere near enough experience to make a DVD. You should at least make a few Youtube videos so we can see what you're doing. Unless you can come out with a DVD equal to The Trilogy, Surfaced, Dangerous etc which I seriously doubt you could (I don't mean this as an offense, I certainly couldn't do it) it's probably best to avoid this and find alternative ways of raising money.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results