The Queens 1-on-1?

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I think it'd be a great idea to have The Queens available as a 1on1.

In my opinion it's the best trick from the Trilogy, and it'd be great to be able to learn it without buying the whole DVD.

Anybody else agree?

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
and for that reason, it wont be a 1on1... if every trick is made into a 1on1, no would buy the trilogy anymore... its a great trick, but belongs in that dvd... if they did sell it, i think 9.95 would be a better price, as it is longer... or maybe 7.95 on second thoughts...

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Have you seen every trick on The Trilogy? If not, how do you know The Queens is the best? I would prefer it stay in the DVD. I don't have The Trilogy, but I'd like to own it someday, and I'd rather they not cheapen this great effect so that everybody with $5 can buy it. But I agree... great trick.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Have you seen every trick on The Trilogy? If not, how do you know The Queens is the best? I would prefer it stay in the DVD. I don't have The Trilogy, but I'd like to own it someday, and I'd rather they not cheapen this great effect so that everybody with $5 can buy it. But I agree... great trick.

Yeah, a friend of mine has The Trilogy. However, he refuses to show me anything but the performance videos, which I find annoying.
Oh well. :)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I don't see anything wrong with that, personally. He bought the videos, he paid for them... why should you get to cheapskate off of him, learn everything on the Trilogy, and not have to pay a dime? Not exactly fair if you ask me...

Apr 22, 2008
I don't see anything wrong with that, personally. He bought the videos, he paid for them... why should you get to cheapskate off of him, learn everything on the Trilogy, and not have to pay a dime? Not exactly fair if you ask me...

Agree.

Santiago

Oct 6, 2007
Err....

If every trick on the Trilogy 'Trick' DVD was sold as a 1-on-1 even at 4.95, buyin the wole dvd would be cheaper.

I beleive selling it as a 1-on-1 would be much better. If people wanted to get get a handful of the tricks, it would satisfy them!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results