The Queens + Perfect Reverse

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
The reverse was done well.
As for the Queens, you should work on it. You have the basic mechanics down, now you just need to work on making it smooth. On the first vanish, try not to turn when doing it. Also work on you Cardini. You were holding the deck too tightly, and it looked forced. Loosen up a bit, relax. Your on your way, just polish it up a bit:)

Jul 14, 2008
The inversion was perfect. The Queens, (I hope you don't take this the hard way) is something that you should work on. The final revelation, watch Josh Brand or the Buck Twins on their final piece. Quick and smooth. If you can do that, I swear, you will have no problem performing for people in life.

Jun 1, 2009
The angle you were performing at seemed a bit awkward. You dont normally peform with your hands way below your waist if your standing up. It kinda made both effects dwindle a bit. The inversion was nice, polish your cardini (PM me if you need help.)
The queens effect, like the others said, does need more work.
Again the angle gave it a bit of an awkard feel, because you had to adjust a large amount to show the vanishes. You have the mechanics, just get it smoother.

Your boy,
Fez

Jul 18, 2009
Yeah, it was really akward for me to perform for a camera as I needed to keep my hands so low. Thanks for the constructive critiicsm.

Jun 1, 2009
No problem.

You can always have your camera man be at a higher angle. Its your magic, be in control of the final product :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results