Aug 7, 2008
anyone up for it?

rules :
~can be the original or a variation
~simple editing is allowed
~music is allowed
~Intro, Outro, Credits allowed
~no longer than 2 minutes

so basically the only negative rule is no longer than 2 minutes which shouldnt be too much of a problem.

so....who wants to do this?

Nov 10, 2007
I would love to do it can you wait til sunday night when my battle is up.Please.
PM me if thats OK.

Nov 10, 2007
I can accept it on sunday late at night make sure you make the time limit 2:30 minutes and any type of edting allowed but now to affect the effect.

Aug 7, 2008
alright....i might take a while to make the battle though, the computer im currently using isnt letting me log onto the battle arena =___="

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Hummmmmmm. I am not sure I want to battle but I have a few cool ideas with that trick. I LOVE Dans original I just have a few things that make it fit me.

CK

Aug 7, 2008
Hummmmmmm. I am not sure I want to battle but I have a few cool ideas with that trick. I LOVE Dans original I just have a few things that make it fit me.

CK

WHOA....is it fair for a theoryy 11 artist to battle someone like me? O-O ......and the same idea goes for me, which is why i proposed a challenge to anyone...although there isnt much of a difference with the original =/ and by the way, i wont think ill be able to challenge or submit the video any time soon....theory11 has some glitch not letting me log in for the media section/battle arena

Dec 10, 2007
wow i REALLY want to see Chris Kenner variations on this trick. That would be AWESOME. Chris, if you dont battle anyone could you still maybe post a vid of your variation?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results