The Queens

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hey man the first vanish was horrible bad, the second vanish can be done better, and I didnt like the way u displayed the 3 cards it seemed like an ascanio spread something like that and thats no t the point, you have to do the 3rd vanish and let the spect. (in this case the cam) to watch the change, I mean that the card changed.. and if u are going to do the clipshift then do it well not the STRANGE way you did, you need to practice..

Final thoughts: remove the vid and keep practicing and in a good time try again

P.S. The only thing I really liked was the song, I chuckled when it started, just reminded me to richroll xD

Dec 22, 2007
Hey man the first vanish was horrible bad, the second vanish can be done better, and I didnt like the way u displayed the 3 cards it seemed like an ascanio spread something like that and thats no t the point, you have to do the 3rd vanish and let the spect. (in this case the cam) to watch the change, I mean that the card changed.. and if u are going to do the clipshift then do it well not the STRANGE way you did, you need to practice..

Final thoughts: remove the vid and keep practicing and in a good time try again

P.S. The only thing I really liked was the song, I chuckled when it started, just reminded me to richroll xD

its not clipshift.

Dec 22, 2007
yeah
the whole point is that the index finger has to remain on top throughout the entire maneuver

when is the clipshift getting officially revealed by the way?
did we get any news on that?

actually, the whole point is that its not clipshift.

Oct 28, 2007
the point of the clipshift is to show off your mad skills :D

and i actually like the original handling of the queens except the last queen.

and the clipshift is being released this year in a dvd by chand nelson and on andthensome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results