The REAL Black Tiger Review

Sep 2, 2007
I never said I'm ALL against E I like alot of there stuff even the ghost deck.
but if you like it you like it.I'm just saying my opinon.
But I just think the Black Tiger is SOOOOO not worth the hasle

its like :

Adjust, work,re-color,re-powder,repeat...and so on....

Sep 4, 2007
Your review is undoubtedly biased.

I'm not saying I like the Tigers. I dislike them. Their thickness is rather off-putting, and I find them rather hard to fan. But what I think is another matter completely.

The way you reviewed the Tigers was completely off to begin with. You said they suck. You never said HOW they suck. You never took into account the fact that ALL cards deteriorate after a while. What do you take the Tigers as? Some sort of Holy Blessed Deck that's meant to last through the ravages of time? I'm sure you don't worship them right?

And.. Everybody thinks they're trick cards? Then you have poor presentation skills, that's all. The last time I bought them, I brought them to school and fooled around with them. Practically NOBODY suspected that they were trick cards. Sure, there were the skeptical ones. But they were the same ones who accuse magicians of trick decks even if you use Bicycles.

You might think your review was probably sardonic and rather funny. But the one-liners are annoying and shallow.

Not exactly a review I'd look to for accurate advice.

Sep 1, 2007
I dislike the black tiger. I purchased it once and never will again. The stock is disgustingly thick, the black on the sides fade within less than a days use. I like normal red and blue bikes than those things.

Plus normal bikes cost 12 bucks for like 12.95 at costco

bingo
12 decks for 13 bucks
i bought 3 black tiger decks a while back
they felt good and looked cool at first but after about 20 minutes of use they felt gross
and i always wash my hands before using cards

i like ghost though

anyways
id prefer to buy 12 decks that feel consistantly mediocre than one that feels good for 20 minutes then feels like crap

this is just my opinion
please dont be mad at me
haha

Sep 2, 2007
bingo
12 decks for 13 bucks
i bought 3 black tiger decks a while back
they felt good and looked cool at first but after about 20 minutes of use they felt gross
and i always wash my hands before using cards

i like ghost though

anyways
id prefer to buy 12 decks that feel consistantly mediocre than one that feels good for 20 minutes then feels like crap

I totally agree. At Sam's Club, you can buy 12 Bicycle Decks for 15 dollars, which will last much longer than the two Black Tigers that can be bought with the same $15.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
Reviews are places where you list detailed pros and cons about the product. Saying they "suck" isn't very detailed. Reviews are also no place to spew your personal bias about things. People read them to find an honest impartial description of a product, not to read "they suck" over and over again.

Think about it the next time you write a review.

Adrian

Aug 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
Ok so most people make the huge mistake of making a review as soon as they get the deck. Most decks are good out of the box including every E deck BUT...that wont last long with you E deck. So heres a review from ME who has owned EVERY SINGLE ELLUSIONIST DECK for at least like three months.(except for the Blue Vintage 1800s)

The Black Tiger Deck

Looks

Their "OKAY" for a while...Until you start to use them...Then they suck.

Fans

Durability

Cuts

All decks can cut But E decks are thick and make everything harder.

What can they do to Boost a performance???

LOL! Everybody thinks there trick cards!Your reaction will be decreased by at least 50% everytime!

Rating

1/5

Overall Description

If you liked what you herd make sure you pick one up at....

www.ellusionist.com

LOL!AN IDIOT.

well no shit! every deck of cards gets crappy after a long time of using them.

this was an unnecessary waste of review space.

Gears:eek:

I have both versions of the Black Tigers and I like them very much :)
I use them a lot in disco's & clubs, because they look so cool with blacklight on them. It's like the backs are getting transparent. :cool:
If you can't fan the deck maybe you should practise more or get fanning powder.

greetings from Holland

The Black tigers are great cards…unless you are a real –world worker.
They do discolor after a short time (shuffles, slip cuts etc).
They do add suspicion to any performance. It take a little effort to overcome that, not that big a deal to me, but maybe it is to others.
I do a lot of signed card stuff, so I had to go buy gold or silver sharpies (not a huge deal, but a bit of a pain).
Do they last as long as other decks: I have no idea, cards last me about one –two hours when I am working.
They ARE great conversation items. I say that because when people openly doubt them, it opens up the door for conversation.
They are cool looking cards for real game playing.
I feel the same way about all “custom cards” except the Master’s (I LOVE THEM).
I seldom do magic for pay using Black tigers.
There is my totally unbiased review of ALL custom decks ( except Masters cuz I love them)

Curtis "Miles of Magic"

on the real but my real review

Ok so i didn't read all the post but i got the drizzle of the storm. The "poster" was right about a few things. I was stoked when I got them. If you love to do color changes in your routines like I do this deck opens up all the doors in my house. Four bedrooms by the way. I mean first off, the negative image was probably the best idea for cards excluding most gimmicks. You take a regular blue back and do a CC to where the selected card is the only different card in the deck. The "poster" is a liar because he says they're ok until u really use them. They take a while to warm up to, then they are good quality for a long time. What I mean by warm up to is they are very, very slick and hard to handle for a few days. So the break in period is longer but they last longer too. Good cards to me. Expensive, maybe not worth the price unless you utilize the uniqueness of the deck to there greatest potential and you get great reactions.

Oct 21, 2007
I love the black tiger deck, I never really experienced anyone saying they are a trick deck. I use different style E decks, as well as regular bikes. The different style decks add theme's to your performance when using them properly. So far, I have went through a case of these suckers, I must say I never ran into a clumped up deck after breaking them in or anything. Doing double lifts on them are fantastic. I have yet to run into the problems that you guys have with the deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results