The real Boss of Totally Out of Control

Hey theory 11 forum go-ers,

About a month ago I found out that my local magic shop could order totally out of control through murphies magic supplies. So they ordered it for me and after about a month they told me that they had no clue when it would come in.

Over the past few months i have made an effort to be katies friend, and just one day i happened to mention the book would not be coming, and out of her own kindness and being the good natured person she is, she sent me the book, it was very unexpected and i really appreciate it.

Anyways just thought i would share a little story with everyone, and thanks for the 100000th time Katie

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Hah, she's a cool chick, eh?

But, seriously...

I was pretty much in the same situation as you. I was searching eBay and other various websites for that book, mainly because I have an interest in many of the effects in there. However, it was no where.

One day, I was talking to Katie and out of no where she asked me if I had Totally Out Of Control. I said no due to really not having it, and she offered a copy to me. But, this wasn't until I too made an effort to be her friend. All in all, I consider her, and Chris (even though I've never spoken to him) to be good friends. Even Dori and George! Hah.

But, to keep it simple...I was never expecting anything from her, or anyone. In all actuality, I wanted nothing more than to be friends with them. That was why I contacted her in the first place and made an effort to talk to her.

So, keep this in mind. It's the moments when your intentions are the purest that, and that you expect nothing in return, from time to time things will happen for the best. =)

Shane K.

Hey theory 11 forum go-ers,

About a month ago I found out that my local magic shop could order totally out of control through murphies magic supplies. So they ordered it for me and after about a month they told me that they had no clue when it would come in.

Over the past few months i have made an effort to be katies friend, and just one day i happened to mention the book would not be coming, and out of her own kindness and being the good natured person she is, she sent me the book, it was very unexpected and i really appreciate it.

Anyways just thought i would share a little story with everyone, and thanks for the 100000th time Katie

Dude she sent me a book too for christmas!!
Same reason too... weird.
Haha I love Katie and Chris, the rock!

Calvin Lauber

Sep 1, 2007
it begins, im assuming means people will start talking to them and stuff, just for free things

i will agree, that does sound enticing, but i hope people dont start barging in

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
it begins, im assuming means people will start talking to them and stuff, just for free things

i will agree, that does sound enticing, but i hope people dont start barging in

I surely hope not.

I've got faith that most members aren't that rude. But, anyway, Chris and Katie are amazing people. Then again, I'm sure that all of the Theory11 crew are wonderful people.

I haven't been given a reason to think other wise. ;)

Shane K.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
I'd like to actually meet Katie and Chris in person. If only they would come to Toronto. I'd make up a batch of my card cookies (which EVERYONE who tried them RAVED about).

D

Deleted member 2755

I haven't ever talked to Katie, but I've only heard nice things about her. She is a really nice person from what I've heard about her. Hope you enjoy your new book ;) I was thinking of buying it myself, but sadly I found out it's no longer in print :( So I don't think I'll be buying it anytime soon off ebay. Maybe someday.

Yeah, Chris and Katie are both awesome people.

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
I don't know katie too well, but i agree, she is extremely nice. I was talking to her the other day, and she is just so kind, it's a privilege to chat with her.

YOU ROCK KATIE! (and chris as well, though i haven't met him, I'm sure he's just as cool as katie)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results