The Smoke Deck?

Oct 28, 2007
Daniel madison is coming out with this soon and i was wondering what it is and when is it going to be released?:confused:

I do believe it is somewhere between now to the end of infinity. I'm pretty sure.

All jokes aside, I believe it's coming out sometime in '08. I could be wrong though so don't take my word for it.

-RA69

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 3, 2008
Well obviously on the site it says: "Coming Soon," but other than that I don't think they have released any other news about the so-called "Smoke Deck." Some people think it's going to be a regular deck, a gaff deck, or a gimmicked deck, but no one knows for sure yet (except for D Mad of course ;) )

Sep 2, 2007
Well obviously on the site it says: "Coming Soon," but other than that I don't think they have released any other news about the so-called "Smoke Deck." Some people think it's going to be a regular deck, a gaff deck, or a gimmicked deck, but no one knows for sure yet (except for D Mad of course ;) )

if i was to speculate, i would imagine it has something to do with derren browns effect... or maybe its just an homage to daniels favorite effect.

Sep 22, 2007
In DMS artist profile he says he loves derren browns effect smoke or a deck vanish probably something like that!

Sep 2, 2007
the smoke deck is coming out THIS MONTH./ I emailed him about the release date of THREE, and he said 'before Feb, after the release of Breach, Bound and the Smoke Deck.' that is an EXACT QUOTE. obiviously, scince it's Febuaryt now, there mus've been a delay. but that means that it's coming out soon.

Sep 2, 2007
might be a book...look at the top right of his site:

Lost is he who in the eye of the Devil finds himself rejoicing in the beauty of deception

D Madison - A deck of cards

sounds like a quote from a book...autobiography?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
might be a book...look at the top right of his site:

Lost is he who in the eye of the Devil finds himself rejoicing in the beauty of deception

D Madison - A deck of cards

sounds like a quote from a book...autobiography?

Maybe, but this thread is more about the mysterious Smoke Deck.

David

Sep 2, 2007
I know it's about the Smoke deck. but I was reffering to this:

UPDATE: On the hidden page, saying "A Deck of Cards-Soon," a new image was posted that says 82. 82 days, hours, minutes?

What is 82?

David

I believe that the smoke deck is not what the hidden page is reffering to. I believe that the page is reffering to an autobiography. maybe.

Sep 2, 2007
California
I don't think it is a date. I believe that 82 is possibly another effect. On his myspace when you look at his pics. he has a few trick names under some of the pictures (memento-related to the angel statue, Dangerous-the theory11 banner, and 82 is under a picture [look at attatchment] ). He's using SplitSpade cards..I dont know, but It looks like it could possibly be a dvd or something similar. Just my thoughts...

Attachments

• daniel_madison.jpg
    daniel_madison.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 71
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results