The System?

Apr 4, 2008
Hey guys, I really wanna get the system.

The Flourishes are so insane! But is the teaching good? Do people reccomend it?

Thanks,

-Max:p

Last edited by a moderator:

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The System is a flourishing dvd.

I personally like the teaching, it is in slow motion at 2 different angles, I pump the music and just watch the flourish in slow motion over and over again, its quite relaxing.

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri
I would say that it depends a lot on how you learn. If you are a visual learner then you should be able to pick up on The System pretty easily. If you're an auditory learner then I do not recommend you buying it. But in the end it's up to you. Good luck.

E

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
I'd recommend it. The reason being is because the pasteboard anime section teaches some of the moves with audio. The DVD is a really good test to see if you're a visual, or audio learner. As for me, it was easy to pick up the moves.

-Eugene

Sep 6, 2007
I've had the system for a couple of weeks, and the flourishes are definitely really cool. As for learning, some are easier than others, and you might have to spend some time just thinking about it while watching yourself do it if you couldn't figure it out from the Bucks. But you feel great when you get them down!

May 17, 2008
personaly I got it for christmas and was realy disaointed by the teaching vause for flourishes like west coast kaos its reasl hard to learn that flourish and all the others to.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results