The Trilogy Purchase

Sep 1, 2007
i just bought the trilogy 3 divd set and in the e-mail i got about the purchase, it said at the bottom that the digital products associated with the purchase could be downloaded. Wat is this? Should is still be getting the dvd's, because the trilogy isn't downloadable right? Is this just the bonus that is included. Someone please help because i want to make sure that dvd's are still coming and that i didn't download the trilogy.

I dougt i did but i just want to make sure.

thanks a lot

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
i just bought the trilogy 3 divd set and in the e-mail i got about the purchase, it said at the bottom that the digital products associated with the purchase could be downloaded. Wat is this? Should is still be getting the dvd's, because the trilogy isn't downloadable right? Is this just the bonus that is included. Someone please help because i want to make sure that dvd's are still coming and that i didn't download the trilogy.

I dougt i did but i just want to make sure.

thanks a lot

I'm thinking that what you are seeing is just a normal occurance. I believe that section of the purchase confirmation e-mail is always there just in case that you did happen to purchase a downloadable format of an effect. Be it a DVD effect or a 1-on-1.

Hope that helps.

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007
To my knowledge, the Trilogy 3 DVD Set is not available as a download. However, I'm not sure to what the message refers.

If you have any concerns or questions about your purchase, feel free to submit a support ticket, and the support guys will lend you a hand.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results