The UltraGaff Deck

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
It's not Ellusionist over here... they probably won't have them, since it's an E product. But since Wayne's here, and Daniel Garcia is basically an artist here, you never know. It will be interesting to see. If so, I will totally buy it from here.

Dec 13, 2007
no... i think its going to be an exclusive E product

I think Daniel should definitely join with T11 but i think he has some products sitting with E or something so...

Jan 31, 2008
It's not Ellusionist over here... they probably won't have them, since it's an E product. But since Wayne's here, and Daniel Garcia is basically an artist here, you never know. It will be interesting to see. If so, I will totally buy it from here.

Dude, do you hate E so much that you wouldn't even buy a kickass product from them?

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
adjones never stated he wasn't going to buy them...

I'm probably not going to buy them as well... not because I hate E ... I have better things to buy than a gaff deck at the moment.

Sep 1, 2007
yeah, what is going to be so amazing about this deck that wouldn't just be the same as all the other ones. you do a color change and show the card messed up. or you do a color change for the reveal. I dunno about you guys but gaff card tricks aren't as strong as tricks that you can do with an ungimmicked deck in my opinon because someetimees people are left thinking "how'd you do that?" whereas with a gaff card they're like "oh you have a trick deck".

Nov 22, 2007
Stained Tattoos can't be anything great… just a force and a reveal… But oops! Stained Skin was more than that. Ultragaff will be more than what you think trashmanf

whereas with a gaff card they're like "oh you have a trick deck".

I hear this all the time. I don't want to insult or offend you first off but I have been telling newbies or not so new for quite sometime now that if your audience ends with OH that's a cool trick, it must be a trick deck. Then the presentation is just not good period. Now that's not to say that there are not people out there that just don't like magic and wouldn't be impressed anyways but if you have confidence and you have fun with presenting the trick they shouldn't care if its a trick deck and if they do your taking yourself way too serious. I say get the Gaffs have fun with them and practice hard and they can be a reputation maker.

Shane.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results