The vault by David Penn

tomelderfield

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2012
Buckinghamshire
Just like David's other releases, this is made for the real world worker! What sets it apart from other 'ring flight' effects, is you show where the ring/coin will end up at the very beginning of the effect. You even leave it in plain sight for the spectator to see at all times!
What makes this such a great effect is how David has taken an old magic prop and made it more natural and impossible. The re-set time is also quicker than I expected as you are 're-setting' while performing! The teaching and performing from David and Wayne Fox is also just brilliant and enjoyable to watch.
Now, I do own a ring flight revolution, and I love it! This have got me questioning which one I want to perform when going to gigs. I will probably end up switching between them both as they are both fantastic! But if you don't yet do a ring flight routine, I would recommend getting the vault just because the price is sooo good for the effect and props included!
Overall I have no negatives to say, they have clearly worked on another fantastic product. Well done David and world magic shop! 10/10

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results