The Virts' "Gambit" Video

I joined Digg, but lol I signed up myself at 18 so that digg wouldn't reject me.;)

For me, I have to wake up at like 8:00 A.M!
EDIT: Whoops, my bad it's at 8:00 P.M in my region.

Look on Wikipedia at who Gambit is! Here!

lol, how come he carries bicycle cards? How come not Bee stingers, or Propaganda Cards!!!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
lol, how come he carries bicycle cards? How come not Bee stingers, or Propaganda Cards!!!:eek:

1. Those cards did not exist during the creation of his comics

2. Bicycles are much more iconic. More people will be able to recognize them. These comic books are for normal people, not magicians.

3. Gambit is not a Theory11 fan boy.

4. Gambit wouldn't go thru the trouble of getting expensive cards. With Gambit and with magic, Bikes are cheap and get the job done.

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
1. Those cards did not exist during the creation of his comics

2. Bicycles are much more iconic. More people will be able to recognize them. These comic books are for normal people, not magicians.

3. Gambit is not a Theory11 fan boy.

4. Gambit wouldn't go thru the trouble of getting expensive cards. With Gambit and with magic, Bikes are cheap and get the job done.

lol.
Thank you.

If you want to help spread the art of Cardistry here is how the Virts made it possible for all of you too help//

http://bit.ly/SFvqM

Go to that link, which will send you to digg.com link of the Gambit video, sign-up for an account and simply click under the number on the left "Digg it". What will happen is if there's enough Diggs it will make the front page of Digg gaining exposure on a very high-trafficked webite.

Oh, and don't forget to watch the video multiple times since it kicks major ass.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results