The Wheel 2023

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
One Eleven of Spades per shipped item, so four decks = four Eleven of Spades!
Correct...10 decks = 10 11S...10 spins. The more you purchase the more chances at the Wheel. Remember to keep track of the time you get your free spin..then 24 hours later you can get another free spin....link in #48... Good luck everyone...from Oz Peter.

Sep 3, 2022
Are there going to be 11 of Spades cards in orders from earlier in December, that haven't arrived yet?

Jun 9, 2020
Okay if WE got a spin by deck that means a variety box could gives us 12 spins right?

James S.(10)

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Quick question. I have an order that contains 15 decks that was shipped on the 14th. Will I be getting the 11 of spades cards with it, or did I miss it by one day? Thanks.

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
Question about the Wheel Prizes : I can assume the big prize the camera kit would just be one in quantity to giveaway. Can you guys tell if the other prizes are in multiple numbers? like the beetle box set or the $250 gift card are those too just one in quantity to giveaway or more than one?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
one thing I am hating abt the new wheel, it doesnt tell you how many hours left for the next free spin
I liked that functionality too! Unfortunately, due to time zone differences, it was very difficult to make that consistency accurate for every user (and every browser and operating system), as it would be different calculation for each person. To avoid that confusion (and any chance of error), we removed that for now, but maybe in the future we can make that happen!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results