The Wheel 2023

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
I got 50 points yesterday (150 thus far) but "No Reward" today. There's always tomorrow! Plus I ordered two items which should be arriving this week with two more spins!

osredkar

Elite Member
Jul 14, 2013
Each year the wheel gets more and more disappointing and this year is no different. I’m lucky if I even won points and for the last several years I haven’t landed on anything but “additional spin” or “50 points”.

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
Each year the wheel gets more and more disappointing and this year is no different. I’m lucky if I even won points and for the last several years I haven’t landed on anything but “additional spin” or “50 points”.
...you *could* look at it that way. Or you could look at it like it's a fun and completely free holiday game!

I've only ever won points (man I really wanted those tree ornaments!) but it's still fun!

You could always just not play if it's that much of a bummer.

Jesus G.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
I hate that it is not every 23 hours, that let me get it at the same time each day with a margin of error, now if I miss my window I will probably miss a whole day of the event which not only lasts half a month instead of all of December :(

zipote

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
Anyone else having issues with the Wheel? I'm about 10 minutes past my 24-hour window but it keeps telling me that I get only one free spin per 24-hour block. I've even tried a different browser.

Reactions: andreaf

zipote

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
It fixed itself... a few hours late but no worries. I can't complain about free stuff, right 😆

andreaf

Elite Member
Jan 1, 2016
Anyone else having issues with the Wheel? I'm about 10 minutes past my 24-hour window but it keeps telling me that I get only one free spin per 24-hour block. I've even tried a different browser.
Same. I've been spinning this wheel since 2016, and this year I'm experiencing so many bugs with the wheel.

Jun 9, 2020
Congratulations!
I hope I could get the same chance I just want to collect all monarch color...

Sep 19, 2023
Does anyone really win anything over than points? I just now saw this thread and it looks like only 2 people have one cards Ive played my free spin every day and four 11 of spades and only gotten points or nothing its starting to feel rigged. Also With my 11 of spades cards the points I won still haven't even showed up on my account but all the point I won from free spins have?

Dec 3, 2020
Does anyone really win anything over than points? I just now saw this thread and it looks like only 2 people have one cards Ive played my free spin every day and four 11 of spades and only gotten points or nothing its starting to feel rigged. Also With my 11 of spades cards the points I won still haven't even showed up on my account but all the point I won from free spins have?
I can understand what u feel but , it's a free contest , not everyone can win it , it's like a lucky draw . I won rare deck collection a couple days back. many people are winning something everyday , check on Instagram. There are a lot of people who participated in the holiday wheel but not everyone can win only a small persentage will win otherwise theory 11 will go on loss ! If your points don't show up in your account then I would suggest u to email them , they will fix it I guess

Reactions: Erenau and PeterC9

Aristotilean

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2018
Physical prizes have a very low probability. Most of us who have been spinning the wheel for 5+ years, have only ever received Elite Points. Sure, it’s not climatic in the same way as winning a deck, but over time you can build up a lot of points using just your free spins, and then you can get something great in the Archive. By the sound of things, you’re very new to the Holiday Wheel. I’d work on the assumption that the baseline is you get nothing out of the contest. Then anything you do get—Elite Points included—is just a fun bonus.

Reactions: Erenau and PeterC9

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
This is just a game...a pleasent end of the year experience for all T11 family (I call all individuals who purchase from T11 family). Like the lottery not all can win.. and like the lottery many loose. The chances of winning big reflect the items on offer...you will find many are happy to get points and if you are really really extra lucky you might win a deck of cards...it's the anticipation that keeps many of us coming back year after year. I too want to win big ...but I am equally happy with points and the thought maybe tomorrow...now for all thoese who think it's rigged...it's not...there is probably an algorithm same as Google...where so many get 50 points so many get 100 etc etc onto the larger points and a few get the decks and a smaller number win big...it's a game....Peter...keep spinning.

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
+250 Elite Points!

Thank you, little orange man! Thank you!

I mean, The Wheel!

Thank you, The Wheel!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results