The Wheel Change In Progress

Nov 7, 2008
Needs more work. I suggest removing the video and practicing before posting it again.

Edit; you said it yourself. It's in progress. Why would you post a video if you know you still need work?.

I think there will always be more work that could be done, so I only wanted to know what you guys think of it at this level.I'm not a kid and I'm well aware of bad performances leading to exposure, and I don't think that's the case here.I think this performance is good enough not to lead to exposure.

@UnknownMagician93 - I do have my own style and editing, it's just I felt like "copying" his for this one.If you look into some flourishing videos I have, most of'em are in colour and with different music, so yeah.

Thanks for the comments to all of you, I'll post another performance when I fell like I've perfected it.

Nov 7, 2008
Then please explain how i figured it out after watching you perform it.

Perhaps it has something to do with you being a magician?For example, as a magician I was able to figure out the method for shapeshifter after watching a professional performance, but that doesn't mean the performance is bad, does it?As a magician, you (and I mean not only you, but in general) start seeing the methods for some tricks without buying the DVDs or the video downloads.

I'm 16, and by kid I meant someone who wouldn't really care if he did a video exposing the method to a normal spectator.And by the way, I just got a Personal Message from a guy asking if the method's the same as Swiss Made.Do you think he figured it out too? - I don't think so...

Nov 10, 2007
Perhaps it has something to do with you being a magician?For example, as a magician I was able to figure out the method for shapeshifter after watching a professional performance, but that doesn't mean the performance is bad, does it?As a magician, you (and I mean not only you, but in general) start seeing the methods for some tricks without buying the DVDs or the video downloads.

I'm 16, and by kid I meant someone who wouldn't really care if he did a video exposing the method to a normal spectator.And by the way, I just got a Personal Message from a guy asking if the method's the same as Swiss Made.Do you think he figured it out too? - I don't think so...

Don't try to argue with him dude you will never win, he will just keep argueing back, anyways I think you did a good job on the change.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Don't try to argue with him dude you will never win, he will just keep argueing back, anyways I think you did a good job on the change.

Kind of a personal attack, don't you think? Either way, I wasn't going to reply because he did make a valid point. I still think the change needs work, but apparently is good enough for the magicians on here, which says a little something. I'll leave what that something is up to you.

Nov 7, 2008
Kind of a personal attack, don't you think? Either way, I wasn't going to reply because he did make a valid point. I still think the change needs work, but apparently is good enough for the magicians on here, which says a little something. I'll leave what that something is up to you.

So did you.I'm taking this one down.Although I was hoping that there would be at least one magician here, who wouldn't go straight for the "one day of practise" and try and value the change itself as a performance and abstract from how long I've practised it....I do know I need a lot of work, but I still thought that you guys could be a bit more open and consider that I'm not just a poser who shoots every new thing he has learned.Again, I DO know I need practise, so I don't blame any of you:)

I'll post a new video when I feel like I don't have anything more to do with it, and I promise I'll not "copy" anyone's style.:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results