The Wire

Mar 16, 2010
Lithuania
Did you noticed that when t11 changed the websites design, the button that says "the wire" has gone. And i remember JB saying that it is still in progress. But now its gone?

How about we stop being jerks and just help the guy out.

More info can be found in here.

The irony.

I think the general idea is that theory11 was going to release information (and still is) regarding the Wire, but hit some bumps in the road. I can guarantee you that when it is released, there will be a large reaction on the forums - it doesn't matter if the product is good or bad, the hype will have people talking about it. I'd also bet that theory11 would include a piece on their newsletter about it.

To answer your question: We are aware, and theory11 has responded to our concerns, but right now there's nothing concrete.

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
I dont get why all of you are such *******s about the search function.

Maybe hes new or hasnt been here for a while.

Anyways the first productive post in this thread.

jBayme has said that the Wire is close to completion and would be released within 24 hours. He said that about 3 weeks ago. BUT I guess we can still hope. I'm beginning to doubt though. I guess if it takes 3 years to make it must be good.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
jBayme has said that the Wire is close to completion and would be released within 24 hours. He said that about 3 weeks ago. BUT I guess we can still hope. I'm beginning to doubt though. I guess if it takes 3 years to make it must be good.

To clarify, we never said it would be released within 24 hours. We did say that more information would be posted. However, in order to confirm all details prior to making announcement, we have not yet released any official details. We want to hammer out all of the details prior to saying anything.

We are actively working on this, though, and will be making an announcement on the subject as soon as all of the details are worked out. Soon. Very soon.

Anyone else notice that Luke Dancy's "The Magic Session" Went offline around the time of T11's reboot? Ho ho ho.... Probably deadly similar to the wire. Just a guess. And one that makes sense. Only hopefully more scheduled content. Though it'll probably cost something to use.

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
To clarify, we never said it would be released within 24 hours. We did say that more information would be posted. However, in order to confirm all details prior to making announcement, we have not yet released any official details. We want to hammer out all of the details prior to saying anything.
Sorry about that. Thats what I meant. I wasn't really paying paying attention when I posted that. My bad.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results