The world's hardest and longest card cut

May 19, 2009
The worlds hardest and longest card cut being released july 4, 2012.
It took me years to accomplish this and it is finally time.
Unedited and False
Come see it on the 4th of July my best creation of all ! ^__^
well so far until I finish the mega star combos # 2, 3, 4 the advanced versions then put all that together for the most ultimate of ultimates " AAS28 " The Universe Cut dedicated to my brother AAS28 = Aaron Allen Scott 28 is when he left this world and so ends my journey with galaxy cuts but I will not finish Galaxy Cuts until I finish the universe cut which will probably take another 5 to 10 years..

Sep 4, 2010
Sorry to hear about your brother, Trevor. Keep on doing what you're doing and have fun with it. Looking forward to your video on July 4.

May 19, 2009
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LST8LyvLU7E&feature=plcp[/video]
this is the cut but this is edited and not false. This was last may when I did this video so everything has changed now and has been revamped. The cut called "My Sun and Stars" starts at 1:04 and ends at 5:35. This time it will be unedited and a false long cut.

thanks Nicholas. Hope you enjoy it!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Guess I'll have to say nothing. You know what they say, if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all.

Feb 12, 2012
Guess I'll have to say nothing. You know what they say, if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all.
Alright ^ I hate doing this but that was uncalled for. Just by commenting what you did, you completely went against the quote you said. If you don't like what he posted, then just don't say anything man. The T11 forums is a place for magicians to get support and constructive criticism, not for you to be a jerk.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Alright ^ I hate doing this but that was uncalled for. Just by commenting what you did, you completely went against the quote you said. If you don't like what he posted, then just don't say anything man. The T11 forums is a place for magicians to get support and constructive criticism, not for you to be a jerk.

I agree. For the past two-three days I have seen Formula make a snide comment towards people that is totally uncalled for and I kept my mouth shut, which is something he seems unwilling to do. I hate saying this, but it ruins my day when I see someone just leisurely posting and then that guy just makes awful comments. Just my two cents.

Sep 1, 2007

Honestly man, if you have nothing better to do than be arrogant go over to themagiccafe, I'm sure they'll appreciate your arrogant, moronic attitude.

Do everyone a favor and starting thinking about what you should say. Your signature isn't clever, it's immature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
No he has a point, sometimes it's better to the be the one to tell somebody they had a bad idea. Rather than let them end up thinking something lame was good, then they end up becoming one of those rejects from American Idol that everybody laughs at.

So far, the "cuts" themselves seem like magical wankery and not really that impressive or fun. I'm sure it took a bit of time to be able to constantly twirl the packets like that, but really it serves no purpose and just looks dumb. Also the video was rather odd, and while I applaud you on trying something different. It failed, and was just an eyesore.

Sep 1, 2007
No he has a point, sometimes it's better to the be the one to tell somebody they had a bad idea. Rather than let them end up thinking something lame was good, then they end up becoming one of those rejects from American Idol that everybody laughs at.

So far, the "cuts" themselves seem like magical wankery and not really that impressive or fun. I'm sure it took a bit of time to be able to constantly twirl the packets like that, but really it serves no purpose and just looks dumb. Also the video was rather odd, and while I applaud you on trying something different. It failed, and was just an eyesore.

Randy, I'm not saying he doesn't have a point. In this case he does. It's the way he goes about getting his "point" across that's obnoxious.

I can't comment on the technicality of the cuts involved, I just know that I can't do half of that. It's something special to dedicate something that you've worked hard on perfecting to the memory of a loved one. I've got to give you props there. Honestly I've never seen the commercial payoff for cardistry stuff, to me it's always looked like something magicians invest time in learning in order to get bragging rights among each other. With a theme, catchy music and edits you maybe able to change that. You won't know until you try. Keep at it.

May 19, 2009
It doesnt matter what you say. This is my desire and my dream. Lol I would never stop because of someone being rude or because someone that did not like it. Otherwise I would be no where. That still doesnt discount that it is the hardest and longest cut in the world. It might not be visualing appealing to you, but to me I set out to accomplish this and I did it. So I am very proud of myself for such a feat to make that type of card cut. So hell with your opinion I still accomplished my goal =)
and I have many fans that love my material and I love my material as well so screw your negative jealous view!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 19, 2009

It doesnt matter what you say. This is my desire and my dream. Lol I would never stop because of someone being rude or because someone that did not like it. Otherwise I would be no where. That still doesnt discount that it is the hardest and longest cut in the world. It might not be visualing appealing to you, but to me I set out to accomplish this and I did it. So I am very proud of myself for such a feat to make that type of card cut. So hell with your opinion I still accomplished my goal =)
and I have many fans that love my material and I love my material as well so screw your negative jealous view!

Jay Adra

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2011
Australia
www.jayadra.com
It's good that you enjoy what you do and work hard at it, but taking constructive comments is important. Don't ignore everything people say about your work. If it's genuine, take it on board, analyse it and use it to make your material better.

Whatever it is your doing, it can always be improved through honest feedback by others.

Sep 4, 2010
Some people will not like it, but that goes for everything in life. Fact is, it's an art-form so there's no right or wrong. Like it or not, the guy has dedicated years to this with no looking back, so the guy clearly knows what he's doing. Respect.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008

I have no opinion on the flourish because I don't do them, but I'm curious as to how you know it's the longest and most difficult? Is there a database or some kind of ranking?

Oh! I just remembered there's a website for world-records (not Guinness Book). Brian Brushwood's gotten a couple things in there with the podcast he and Justin R Young do (I think it's called NSFW, but it's late and I'm kind of blanking). If this is really the longest and most difficult, you could probably get listed and get some publicity for it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results