theory11 background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2009
Canada
wow, never in my lifetime of meeting "designers" have I met someone as self-righteous and stuck-up as you 3AQ7

"Try to work originality a little bit more and thinking out of the box."

Only a person who has never taken a design course in their lifetime would have said something as stupid as that. Everything that you spew out of your ass has been done already. Lets take your brilliant work of "originality" and "thinking outside of the box" and see how much of it is actually original. The font can easily be found at dafont.com so its not yours to begin with, not original, the orange and black color scheme, ive seen that everywhere, not original, and the way you broke that font with pen tool, its been done. You spew your nonsense about being original yet you yourself are not even the least bit original, thats also leaving behind the smudge tool and the ink splat. Ya you are one wicked free thinker.

"Also, not to totally bash your art you did" is basically saying "With all do respect" which as Ashley Williams said in Mass Effect 1, "Why is it everytime someone says 'with all do respect' they really mean, 'kiss my ass'" oh and you did bash it, and kicked it in the groin while it was down.

I dont care if you like it or not, its not my place to say you should like it or not, but dont spew your nonsense about your mis-placed self-righteousness at me and expect me to sit there and eat it. So with all do respect, take a design course and learn something. Thats all i have to say about that.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
wow, never in my lifetime of meeting "designers" have I met someone as self-righteous and stuck-up as you 3AQ7

"Try to work originality a little bit more and thinking out of the box."

Only a person who has never taken a design course in their lifetime would have said something as stupid as that. Everything that you spew out of your ass has been done already. Lets take your brilliant work of "originality" and "thinking outside of the box" and see how much of it is actually original. The font can easily be found at dafont.com so its not yours to begin with, not original, the orange and black color scheme, ive seen that everywhere, not original, and the way you broke that font with pen tool, its been done. You spew your nonsense about being original yet you yourself are not even the least bit original, thats also leaving behind the smudge tool and the ink splat. Ya you are one wicked free thinker.

"Also, not to totally bash your art you did" is basically saying "With all do respect" which as Ashley Williams said in Mass Effect 1, "Why is it everytime someone says 'with all do respect' they really mean, 'kiss my ass'" oh and you did bash it, and kicked it in the groin while it was down.

I dont care if you like it or not, its not my place to say you should like it or not, but dont spew your nonsense about your mis-placed self-righteousness at me and expect me to sit there and eat it. So with all do respect, take a design course and learn something. Thats all i have to say about that.

Ownage

btw,Mass Effect has the best lines eva.

Sep 1, 2007
LOl okay buddy, you haven't taken a course in YOUR life obviously. If you have, you wouldn't have created such trash. GOod job you can download some brushes and spam them on a blank template harhar.

Then get a life idc what you think of me, who gives a fck you're probably either like 10 or 42 either way, both usually have a blurred vision of what a teenager thinks anyways. And frankly I could care less who you are and how I hurt your precious feelings.

Have a good day lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results