theory11 Bluff Pass

Oct 18, 2007
Germany
well i dont know the content of the 1 on 1 video but i think that t11 became like E .. selling one trick for 5 DOLLARS !!! omg even ellusionist put it into crash course 2 for 29 dollar with more other stuff and you get a DVD .. this is just a Download and 5 Dollars for one simple ( but good ) trick i dont know ...but thats hard

sry for my bad english.. if the content is worth the 5 Dollars tell me but i think its not... same as some other t11 1 on 1 stuff

Nov 23, 2007
NC
If you think five dollars is to much then just dont purchase it. Many will because either they dont know it or they do but they want to see Waynes handling and pick up tips from him.

Personally I think the 1 on 1s are a good deal. A pro is giving you visual instructions and thier take on a move that you could possibly incorporate into your routine and use forever. I wouldnt get every one of them but the ones I'm interested in, 5 bucks is almost a steal.

D

Deleted member 2755

I personally like the 1 on 1 videos. 5 dollars is not a lot at all. They are usually a sleight or a full effect. I mean, is 5 bucks really a lot? Sometimes the videos are pretty long too and are shot with artists like Fisher, Kenner, Houchin, and other artists. The bluff pass is a pretty useful sleight as well. However, I will admit though that I was shocked to find Houchin's 1 on 1 a sleight that was taught in Indecent.

-Doug

Apr 7, 2008
I have bought quite a few DVDs and books that have 12 or 20 or 60 effects and techniques for $40, and that's great, but it's unlikely that I'll use every single effect or technique in them. Also, there are times where I just don't have $40-$60 that I can blow on magic, particularly if I'm looking for one particular technique or one killer effect.

That's where I think the 1 on 1 downloads work best. I've bought a number of them for $5 to $15 and I get exactly the amount of instruction that I need (more, in some cases, than I would normally get in a multi-effect book or DVD) by people whose work I enjoy.

It all comes down to personal taste, but if you see a 1 to 1 that you like, I recommend buying it and downloading it--$5 won't kill you, and the quality of the videos and instruction is high across the board. If it looks like you're going to buy 5 or 6 Chris Kenner downloads, then maybe think about just saving your money and buying Totally Out of Control...but to watch him demo and explain a couple of key effects, the downloads are a great deal.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I don't think it's bad. I'm sure Wayne goes into great detail; he's very good at it. I however, will be skipping this 1on1, as well Asybil, because I learned the Bluff Pass from Wayne in Indecent, and flourishing's not my thing. I can't wait until another 1on1 from Joel, though. I love his material; and it's even better in person.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results