theory11 bulletin : Four Final Images Before Release

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
your kidding right? the pic with the tie's is definitely a Buck. not the right body type for chad. its buck style, buck watch and buck ace display.

May 18, 2008
I still don't know but the suspence is killing me. I hope it is NOT a new deck of cards. We have enough. And I have it under good reference that it isn't.

Obviously it isn't Symphony, or TOOC. Or Change.

So it is flourishes. And yes, one looks like a buck, one looks like Andrei.

So that would be cool, but I didn't know they were friends! Daniel Madison would be cool too.

Don't know. Guess we have to wait.

Oh, and before I forget...

SOCKA FREAKIN' TROVA!!!

Jan 19, 2008
Its probably not a new deck because the USPCC is moving and probably are not printing a deck for T11 now...

D

Deleted member 2755

Its probably not a new deck because the USPCC is moving and probably are not printing a deck for T11 now...

This is how rumors get started. Don't be so quick to spill out facts. You are wrong. T11 decks are and will continue to be printed.

-Doug

Apr 26, 2009
the bucks did say they were working with theory11 on something, that would be released this month...hmmmm wat could it be

-max

D

Deleted member 2755

Personally, I hope it's an epic wrestling match between Dan & Dave. The winner then does an XCM battle with Andrei. The loser of the XCM battle must then must walk around Vegas for a day in a pink bunny outfit performing for people while being secretly filmed. I overall think that would be a great DVD. Something tells me my wishes will come true tonight.

-Doug

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Personally, I hope it's an epic wrestling match between Dan & Dave. The winner then does an XCM battle with Andrei. The loser of the XCM battle must then must walk around Vegas for a day in a pink bunny outfit performing for people while being secretly filmed. I overall think that would be a great DVD. Something tells me my wishes will come true tonight.

-Doug

That would be awesome.

Personally I'm expecting Eugene Burger to teach the MACECBM.YITA cut.

Back on topic... yeah I'm assuming its Daniel & David.

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
.....smart cookie, he put all face-ups around the sides of the triangle=)

Note:: The card that is now visible is the Queen of Clubs.

f181c513441e46f9870622ae8e87dadf

-Alex

Jan 19, 2008
This is how rumors get started. Don't be so quick to spill out facts. You are wrong. T11 decks are and will continue to be printed.

-Doug

Maybe you didnt read correctly. I know they will continue to print the decks they have now...but brand new decks i think are being stopped. Well anyhing relating the rider back (lots of Es stuff).

D

Deleted member 2755

Maybe you didnt read correctly. I know they will continue to print the decks they have now...but brand new decks i think are being stopped. Well anyhing relating the rider back (lots of Es stuff).

Still wrong.:p None of T11's decks relate to the Rider Back design. Also, since E's decks are only inverted Bikes and do not alter the back design in any way, they will continue to be printed.

-Doug

Jan 19, 2008
Still wrong.:p None of T11's decks relate to the Rider Back design. Also, since E's decks are only inverted Bikes and do not alter the back design in any way, they will continue to be printed.

-Doug

Ok T11 decks will still be printed. I know that and always knew. E decks, some will stop being printed from what i hear working in the magic shop. Inverted is altering the back design. The Gaurdians do relate to the orignal design.

But seeing as they covered the backs in the pics could be a new deck!

D

Deleted member 2755

Ok T11 decks will still be printed. I know that and always knew. E decks, some will stop being printed from what i hear working in the magic shop. Inverted is altering the back design.

Your shops are wrong. They are just assuming. Anyway, if you wanna continue talking about this, PM me.

Back on topic. 5 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!1

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results