Theory11 CD

That would actually be really cool, the music is so eerie and catchy at the same time and it builds suspense and just seems to fit with the types of tricks. ESPECIALLY the Dan White video, when he grabs the coin and it changes from Copper to Silver (or vice-versa I forget) and how it changes with the motions of his hand and ah just loved it.

-RA69

Aug 30, 2007
Thanks for the comments. I put a lot of time into producing music for these projects and it's great to hear that people enjoy it. There are what I would consider to be some very cool new tracks on the way. Keep checking the media section.

About the CD thing - I could definitely see releasing a T11 Music CD in the future if enough people say they want it.

Dana

Sep 1, 2007
Yes, same here great music. It was mysterious but when it got going it got you interested and all. Nice job.

I'd love a CD also, the one thing that drew me to T11 (I'm not so much into magic, than flourishing, so I wasn't that interested) was the music.

As for The Trilogy, the music was done by Kastoacha who also did the music (some of it's actually the same) for Lethal by Daniel Madison.

Sep 1, 2007
The music from the Aaron Fisher artist video sounds really good. The violins in the beginning sound so angry and punchy. Great music!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results