Theory11 CD

Aug 30, 2007
Consider it considered. And thanks again for all of the support and kind words. I fear if this thread continues much longer, my head will swell up even more and I will explode.

To answer an earlier question: I did do some of the music for Trilogy. Not all of it, but my stuff in there tends to be the heavily piano driven tracks. Dan and Dave already had a musical style picked out, and I matched it as best as I could for 'em. I think that product turned out incredible. Points to Dan & Dave for a job very well done.

Dana

Consider it considered. And thanks again for all of the support and kind words. I fear if this thread continues much longer, my head will swell up even more and I will explode.

To answer an earlier question: I did do some of the music for Trilogy. Not all of it, but my stuff in there tends to be the heavily piano driven tracks. Dan and Dave already had a musical style picked out, and I matched it as best as I could for 'em. I think that product turned out incredible. Points to Dan & Dave for a job very well done.

Dana

Oh, so you did, your name is right next to Kastoacha on the box! Because I recognized the music from Lethal, I just assumed he did it all. Great work!

Sep 1, 2007
Wisconsin
I think a cd would be great. If you were doing a stage show it would be good ambient music before the show started. Dana you are very good at what you do. I think the quality of the videos and music are top notch.

Aug 31, 2007
i would love a cd
the music starts off all calm and then kicks you in the face!

(thats a good thing)
dana great job on the music

Thanks for the comments. I put a lot of time into producing music for these projects and it's great to hear that people enjoy it. There are what I would consider to be some very cool new tracks on the way. Keep checking the media section.

About the CD thing - I could definitely see releasing a T11 Music CD in the future if enough people say they want it.

Dana

i say definitely, you do an amazing job Dana. i loved all the music from Ellusionist as well. i think a CD would be a great idea. as long as it wasn't too expensive and you get some good artwork for it. shouldn't be too hard for you guys

Nov 25, 2007
I tried making my versions of the music, and hopefully it MAY sound like t11 music. =).

EDIT: Upload coming in 5 minutes

Thanks for the comments. I put a lot of time into producing music for these projects and it's great to hear that people enjoy it. There are what I would consider to be some very cool new tracks on the way. Keep checking the media section.

About the CD thing - I could definitely see releasing a T11 Music CD in the future if enough people say they want it.

Dana

Dana,

I don't want to be rude nut you've said this before. I even have provided you with links to threads were almost everyone wants this. So, my question is, are you really going to put it together or are you just going to say you are?

and again, sorry if this seemed rude. It was not meant to be.

With all due respect,
Dylan P.

Nov 25, 2007
Dana,

I don't want to be rude nut you've said this before. I even have provided you with links to threads were almost everyone wants this. So, my question is, are you really going to put it together or are you just going to say you are?

and again, sorry if this seemed rude. It was not meant to be.

With all due respect,
Dylan P.

with all due respect, how do you know hes not having a billion copies made right now?
things take time, and you have to patient.
You dont even know what goes into having a CD made, let alone what 1 song being made.
I dont think you want 10 songs that are 30 seconds long?In TnR and thoose, its not a 2:30 second song, its a mix of talking,music,the music repeated, the end(hopefully you get what im saying).

with all due respect, how do you know hes not having a billion copies made right now?
things take time, and you have to patient.
You dont even know what goes into having a CD made, let alone what 1 song being made.
I dont think you want 10 songs that are 30 seconds long?In TnR and thoose, its not a 2:30 second song, its a mix of talking,music,the music repeated, the end(hopefully you get what im saying).

I understand but this SAME EXACT QUOTE has been used by him like 7 times over like 1 year now. I just want to know if they'll really do it or if their just trying to get us hopped up for nothijng. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Dylan P.

May 10, 2008
I would absoluetly love a t11 cd! The music also makes excellent XCM video background music (in my opinion). I would definently buy it.

May 14, 2008
Dylan P and illusionone both got valid points!

My cousin has his own band and ive helped him make a cd n it does take alot of time and effort.

But about the quote from Dana's reply.......i dnt feel its place to say because ive only just joined this forum!

full respect to the Mods!
CD please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results