Theory11.com Review

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
THEORY11.COM- Underground magic Epicentre

The long awaited hype has now finally come to a revelation. From the beginning with the launch of Lee Asher's teaser and ever since, the internet has been buzzing. But, the final outcome was nothing less that amazing.

The Theory 11 crew started us with a little puzzle with different links and clue hidden within there videos and I have to say, it was nothing less then a struggle trieing to find the clues. then they would say check back every monday to find out more about theory11 and to me, I was waiting for Monday to come and figure out what this whoel Theory 11 is about.

Finally, Wayne Houchins preview came up and I started watching it and right when he said, "Come back friday night and all your questions will be answered" I flipped literally, I said to myself, "FINALLY, NO MORE GUESSING".

The hype that theory 11 had cut out to almost all of our standards.

So first thing I did when I got onto the actual theory 11 site was absorb everything, I went and looked at all the tricks, playing cards etc. I was amazed, I thought at first it was going to be an 11 DVD set taking you through the entire course of magic and each DVD is taught by one of the Theory 11 crew (which I still think is a good idea). Then I saw the tricks and at first, the tricks and names of them seemed a bit cheesy but after watching the previews of all of them, I was in shock and I knew this site was going to be somthing.

So in all, I would like to give my biggest thanks to the crew of theory 11 for putting myself and many others on the little adventure with all the videos and what not and I personally appreciate the countless hours put into this site.

RATING
110/100 Great Job Guys.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I thought I would give a real review on somthing because I see alot of posts here but none are really reviews. Plus how can you review somthing on this site because teh only people that would have there hands on anything would be the people that got those boxes.

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Guardian why are you going on all of these threads just bashing T11? People want to share their opinions about the site, the founders encouraged it!!
Adam

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I second that, all I have seen is you going from thread to thread thinking your hot s***(sorry for bad language). Hate to break it to you pal but your no better then one of us we are all equals.

Sep 1, 2007
Allan, good stuff on the review :D I agree that most reviews here are not actual reviews but peoples opinion. Dan did a short review of digital dissolve so that is pretty accurate, but other than that, we have to wait a couple of days for the real deal to show regarding reviews. Good job on reviewing something you have actually experienced! Magicians Unite lol :D

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
edited because the post this was directed at has been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The member that bumped this thread has since been banned (I assume) and his posts removed. Hence the hole in this thread.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Haha! No! Bill, my post was actually directed at a user that has since been removed, not the post above that one. I'll edit my post to remove future confusion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results