theory11 doubles.

Feb 18, 2011
I always thought Jason England looked like Mr.Incredible from the Incredible's. And thought Lee Asher looked like Louis CK. And Mathieu Bich looks like the food critic from the end of Ratatouille.

Check out the pic attachment homies.

If you guy's find any other ones feel free to post em! Daniel Madison and Jack Sparrow doesn't count.

Attachments

• T11 look a-like.jpg
    T11 look a-like.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 306
Feb 7, 2011
I always thought Jason England looked like Mr.Incredible from the Incredible's. And thought Lee Asher looked like Louis CK. And Mathieu Bich looks like the food critic from the end of Ratatouille.

Check out the pic attachment homies.

If you guy's find any other ones feel free to post em! Daniel Madison and Jack Sparrow doesn't count.

21kyt76.jpg

Jul 13, 2010
Zach Mueller looks like Barry Kripke from Big Bang Theory.
kripke.jpg

T11insider143003001.jpg

And Christen Gerhart looks like Penny.
post-9836-0-65040600-1316685832.jpg

images

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Early David copperfiled reminds me of Bob Saget (Danny Tanner on Full House)
David+Copperfield+Young+Pics-240x300.jpg

picture-10.png

For the longest time I thought Sinbad and the Amazing Jonathan were the same guy... I'm not quite sure why...

images

images

edit: I just realized the title was "theory11 doubles" I guess with a stretch David Copperfield might work. The Amazing Jonathon on the other hand doesn't really have anything to do with theory11. Oh well, I guess my Hans Klok and Fabio pictures belong on another thread...

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I hope I'm not the only one that gets enjoyment from this thread.

images

ricky-gervais-2.jpg

I get a small thrill thinking that Ricky Gervais could be the author of Theory11's next new thing :)

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I hope I'm not the only one that gets enjoyment from this thread.

images

ricky-gervais-2.jpg

I get a small thrill thinking that Ricky Gervais could be the author of Theory11's next new thing :)
Haha Brilliant! Two blokes that I respect hugely. I reckon I should go for this look from now on, it'll make me look like I've got my smarts :)

Lloyd

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
images

tumblr_m0tv62Epg31qcw2rlo2_250.png

Andrei Jikh looks like Ryan Marshal from Walk off the Earth. Second from the right, I'm pretty sure this means Andrei has a secret life as a musician :)

[video=youtube;d9NF2edxy-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M&feature=channel[/video]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results