Criss doll: "I am the Mindfweak!" *theme song*
Pure genius :)

David blaine.

*hey you guys wanna see something*

In his very monotone voice.

Copperfield.. Hmm i dont know.. ha ha

Lets see.

Penn and teller.

It could just be something like "Teller you should say something. Teller?.... TELLER!.... "

=P

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
How about a t11 christmas ornament?

How about a theory11 Easter Bunny or Christmas tree?

Theory11 stuffed dolls or Voodoo Dolls -- "Wayne Houchin release Control for $99.99 on 9/9/99."

David blaine.

*hey you guys wanna see something*

In his very monotone voice.

Very funny ...

"I'm David Blaine ... ... ... pick a card ... ... ... your card jumps to the top ... ... ... your card jumps to the top ... ... ... your card jumps to the top ... ... ... by the way, here's your watch ... ... ..."

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
How about a theory11 Easter Bunny or Christmas tree?

Theory11 stuffed dolls or Voodoo Dolls -- "Wayne Houchin release Control for $99.99 on 9/9/99."

Very funny ...

"I'm David Blaine ... ... ... pick a card ... ... ... your card jumps to the top ... ... ... your card jumps to the top ... ... ... your card jumps to the top ... ... ... by the way, here's your watch ... ... ..."

Cheers,
JTM

We have to wait almost 1000 years for Control to be realeased?!?!?!

Sep 2, 2007
[/QUOTE]

Cheers,
JTM[/QUOTE]
Thats really funny.

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I would kill for a T11 ring and card clip, they defiantly need to have those. The Guardians joker and ace of spades would be awesome designs for that. and the ring would be equally as awesome with the same thing or even a T11 logo on it.

Sep 2, 2007
maybe a ring with a secret compartment? to hold your t11 bobbleheads and action figures!!!!! oh, and you can't forget the t11 role playing game lol

Don't know if this has been said (whopping 22 pager here) but i'de love a shirt that has to do with magic but doesn't have "I BUY MY MAGIC HERE!" plastered all over it.

Something like the 11 logo and "Underground Magic" or something under it.

I'de love a shirt that says "Ask me about my magic" hahaha

Sharp

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Don't know if this has been said (whopping 22 pager here) but i'de love a shirt that has to do with magic but doesn't have "I BUY MY MAGIC HERE!" plastered all over it.

Something like the 11 logo and "Underground Magic" or something under it.

I'de love a shirt that says "Ask me about my magic" hahaha

Sharp

I have made a few index's with a list of ideas and pictures.

I will edit into the first post so you can see all of the ideas.

Hope this helps.

~Jordan

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
OR, play as Chris and lure your enemies into traps with a deck of Jerry Nuggets.
Play as D&D and earn points for your flourishes, or create your own character and trade in points for effects and different decks! GOTTA COLECT THEM ALL!

We have way too much free time.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
OR, play as Chris and lure your enemies into traps with a deck of Jerry Nuggets.
Play as D&D and earn points for your flourishes, or create your own character and trade in points for effects and different decks! GOTTA COLECT THEM ALL!

We have way too much free time.

Or a secret character could be ricky jay, and his power could be mad throwing card skills.

Let us not forget dana, He can pause, edit rewind or fast forward time with his mad Production/video skills
~Jordan

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Or a secret character could be ricky jay, and his power could be mad throwing card skills.

Let us not forget dana, He can pause, edit rewind or fast forward time with his mad Production/video skills
~Jordan

Unlock Daniel Garcia and get the ability to upgrade any decks for no cost, and be able to double your money by performing Greed!
Beat the game on the hardest setting 11 times and unlock Jon Raiker and be able to change your enemies actions, and even delete their moves from the game itself!!!

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Unlock Daniel Garcia and get the ability to upgrade any decks for no cost, and be able to double your money by performing Greed!

Puncture coins with ninja skills.

Go an extra mile and Unlock copperfield. His ability.. God mode =P

How about Criss angel. Able to walk up walls..

Or david blaine, With incredible strength and endurance.

~Jordan

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Beat the game with every character 11 times and unlock the best there is: Houdini. Get through any locked door, break out of any prison, swim underwater, and your only weaknesses: Dai Vernon and punches to the stomach!!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
haha wow, that's jokes.

Gear? maybe some clothing here and there, but I'd rather focus on magic stuff....

And wow, this thread is epic, 235 replies :eek:

I believe it's the longest board on the site. It's because there's so many idea that you can post in here, and alot of them are rather humorous.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Beat the game with every character 11 times and unlock the best there is: Houdini. Get through any locked door, break out of any prison, swim underwater, and your only weaknesses: Dai Vernon and punches to the stomach!!

beat the game on wizardly. *Hardest setting in the game*
And get the pink overalls for all characters =P

Also..

This is the longest thread for 2 reasons, We can talk about anything And stay on topic at the same time.

And like you said there are so many ideas.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results