theory11 holiday contest

Sep 2, 2007
Tampa Florida
holy **** , dude this is like the greatest contest ever!

"With the release of TnR and our stomach's full of turkey, ham, duck, deer, rabbit, gerbil, and many other little woodland creatures one might consume on Thanksgiving, we decided now is the time to unleash the beast that is our Holiday Contest 2007.

Along with the promo's featured in our Holiday Gift Guide, you will have the opportunity to grab one of ELEVEN (go figure) prizes that our whole crew put together. Here's the rundown...

EVERY deck of Bicycle Guardians sold between TODAY (November 23rd) and December 31st at 11:59pm EST is a chance to win. On the outside of 11 randomly selected decks in our warehouse is a hologram sticker that designates it as a winner, and on the inside is a single matte black card. On this card you will find a single number between "1" and "11." This will determine which prize you receive, as noted below.

Do note that it's not necessary for you to open every deck you purchase, as those receiving a "winning" deck can verify by looking for the holographic sticker logo on the outside of the box. 11 of you will receive one of the following:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. theory11 card collection : One deck of Bicycle Guardians, Jerry's Nuggets, Wynn Decks, and Golden Nuggets.

2. One deck of Bicycle Guardians signed by all theory11 artists.

3. theory11 DVD Collection : one of each theory11 DVD title up to this point -- signed by the original artist.

4. An original uncut sheet of Bicycle Guardians, signed by theory11 artists & crew.

5. One deck of Wynn Playing Cards -- signed by theory11 artists.

6. A 36 Pack of Bicycle Guardians. Enough to last you until our next Holiday Contest. Or at least next week.

7. One deck of Jerry's Nuggets signed by theory11 artists.

8. 1-on-1 Live : One Hour Online Jam Session via Live Video Conference with the theory11 artist of your choice.

9. All 1-on-1 : Get the entire theory11 1-on-1 collection (all videos available on or before January 1st, 2008).

10. Be the star : Win the chance to have the theory11 production team produce and edit a video YOU shoot (of flourishing OR magic) to be posted in the media section of the site.

11. Launch Party : An all access invitation for you and a friend to the theory11 launch party in early 2008. Meet, hang out with, and learn from the theory11 artists and get the inside scoop on upcoming projects. All hotel expenses covered by theory11 + invitation access."

More details: http://www.theory11.com/news/news_article.php?NewsID=36

Meh, the chances of winning are little to none (think about EVERY deck of Guardians sold between now and December 31st).

Gives me very little incentive to buy anything more than I usually would.

But don't get me wrong; those are some awesome prizes.

Sep 2, 2007
I entered! I really hope I win! I don;t care about what prize. (1 on 1 live would be alright...but I'd rather every DVD)

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
you guys in the US are very lucky,i´m from Germany so if i want to buy anything i have to wait till a wholesaler got all that beautiful stuff over here:(.so chances of winning something are very low because if a magic shop over here got a winning deck they don't sell it.
So most of the contest are for USA only, that makes me sad :(
I´m waiting for the next skill video contest, only there is a chance for not Americans to win....

you guys in the US are very lucky,i´m from Germany so if i want to buy anything i have to wait till a wholesaler got all that beautiful stuff over here:(.so chances of winning something are very low because if a magic shop over here got a winning deck they don't sell it.
So most of the contest are for USA only, that makes me sad :(
I´m waiting for the next skill video contest, only there is a chance for not Americans to win....

Well T11 does ship internationaly...
You could still buy from here, it would just take a little longer
to get to ya.

Calvin Lauber

P.S. The contest looks shweet!

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
Well T11 does ship internationaly...
You could still buy from here, it would just take a little longer
to get to ya.

Calvin Lauber

P.S. The contest looks shweet!

yeah i could but over here in Germany credit cards are not that common, here u have similar thing which is called EC Card its directly connect to your bank account most people use these over here.
And if buy stuff from USA you have to pay very high taxes so these are the only problems but they are big enough.
So again i have to wait 3 or 4 weeks to get TnR :mad:

Sep 2, 2007
Tampa Florida
yeah i could but over here in Germany credit cards are not that common, here u have similar thing which is called EC Card its directly connect to your bank account most people use these over here.
And if buy stuff from USA you have to pay very high taxes so these are the only problems but they are big enough.
So again i have to wait 3 or 4 weeks to get TnR :mad:

send in a free contest entry.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Question about the Holiday Contest

So I know the prizes. Is there any way you can tell us how many of each you are giving out? or the ratio of chances to win, in which they are given.

Thanks.

Sep 2, 2007
So I know the prizes. Is there any way you can tell us how many of each you are giving out? or the ratio of chances to win, in which they are given.
There are only 11 winning decks of Bicycle Guardians -- "On the outside of 11 randomly selected decks in our warehouse is a hologram sticker that designates it as a winner, and on the inside is a single matte black card."

Of all the deck of Bicycle Guardians sold between today, November 23rd, and December 31st at 11:59pm EST, 11 of those decks will feature the holographic sticker logo, labeled from 1 to 11, which will determine the prize that is received.

Therefore, there are 11 prizes and 11 winning decks -- one prize per winning deck. Now, I'm confused. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results