theory11 image bulletin - This Week You Will See

Nov 23, 2008
Looks like one of the Buck's hands to me. I can't believe I think this, who am I to get involved in hype!

I do love the twins though

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Seeing as all these black deck posts got deleted....

As a side note, according to every admin and moderator log I had our team check this morning, NO posts were removed from this thread - not by a moderator, not by an admin - we show nothing removed. I've contacted both C14 and Creeper to look into this.

Back on subject, however... 6 hours remaining... ;)

Oct 3, 2007
germany
*cry*
Why must all this happen while I am sleeping the day before my most difficult exam? :p

But yes, I too am intrigued. I dont mind hype either, it's half the fun... Just like going to the movies tbh.

Sep 1, 2007
JB, just to respond here too, thats impossible. Posts were deleted. Ask anyone who viewed the thread yesterday.

Um. Guys easy enough, there's another thread where this was being discussed. It got overlooked.

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=19198

This thread was posted earlier. That thread above was posted later, with more pictures, and it is where all of this was discussed. People mistook this thread for the same thread.

your welcome. :p

-Kevin

Oh there is my post lol. I guess the deleted post mystery is over.:eek:

JB, just to respond here too, thats impossible. Posts were deleted. Ask anyone who viewed the thread yesterday.

Well! Your myster is solve Creeper. Now is the time you say... "If it weren't for you meddling magicians and your bird".... "I would have gotten away with this!"

Theme Song: "MagicLemonBird...Oh where are you, I forgot the rest of the song, MagicLemonBird... where are you, and I'm not sure how this goes."

Jan 19, 2008
LOL! I kinda thought that but didnt think anyone would actually forget where they posted it. Still very funny. I actually dont think its another deck because of the USPCC and its moving etc.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results