theory11 image bulletin - This Week You Will See

Oh my god, that is better quality and cover art than 90% of the magic DVDs out there today!

Good photoshopping skillz!

I might have to come up with a method to do what your Socka Trova trick does. :D

Well hell, thanks a lot man. I've been doing the "photoshop type" thing for maybe two years now. This is one of my better pieces, lol. I also have a very strange set of TIME magazine covers too.

You actually pull that off, i'm gonna s*** all over the place, lol.

Dude you're a genius!

I've created Socka Trova, and I have no idea how it happened, lol. Thanks man.

Dec 30, 2008
I don't know what Socka Trova accomplishes but I'm getting it! But only if it has bloopers.....

"Excuse me miss, may I see your sock?" .... "PERVERT!" *Kick to groing and the sound of heels moving quickly across the sidewalk as the artist falls to his knees....*

I'm sorry, too soon, too soon......

*In Jigsaw Voice* Oh yes, there will be Bloopers.

Actually, there's one in particular i'm sure will get a huge laugh. I asked a random man on the street for his sock. He took a second to think about it, then handed me one of his stockings... After the awkward stares, he said I was cute and I threw up on a girl walking by. I then did a Socka Trova variation not taught on the DVD were I drop the sock and run like hell.

Dec 30, 2008
Does the DVD go over the nickel/sawdust sock variation? You know, the one where you fill the sock with nickels or sawdust and beat someone with it?

Unfortunately no, but there is a video of a performance for it. There is however a section for The Chloroform Sock. It's being billed as the newest way to beat hecklers. Following the performance/explanation video for The Chloroform Sock is the video for Nickel Sock. Lucky for us, the same heckler offered to be in this video aswell.

Unfortunately no, but there is a video of a performance for it. There is however a section for The Chloroform Sock. It's being billed as the newest way to beat hecklers. Following the performance/explanation video for The Chloroform Sock is the video for Nickel Sock. Lucky for us, the same heckler offered to be in this video aswell.

Oh, How nice of him.

*haha, now i know what Socka Trova is(sorry i didnt pay attetion, again) im going to change from black socks to white and i will remarket it,hahahah!!!*

Mikk

Sep 1, 2007
uhhhh why are my posts deleted? All I said was I hope it isn't a deck, and if it is a deck, I really hope it isn't black. I didn't break any rules at all.

Sep 1, 2007
I don't think they should of deleted my posts. I wasn't ruining the surprise or anything, I was just saying I reeeeally hope it isn't a black deck, because we don't need another black deck. And they deleted the posts of people that agree with me. Thats crap, I didn't break the rules.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hah, The Wire might actually be a possibility. It makes more sense than all the other wire speculations going on what JB said.

Heck with all the hype though. MAkes people insane. Who else is up for them not telling us before they release it? Just straight up release it. haha

-Kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results