theory11 main page - Revamped & Redesigned

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
A few moments ago, we pushed some magical buttons and the main page changed. In truth, this is something we have been working on for weeks - and although simple in appearance, the reality from a technical perspective was far from it.

The new top area is much simpler and cleaner than it was before - a lot more intuitive, and we also (as promised) put in a direct link to the battle system right below it on the right.

This new system will allow us to update the top area of the main page much more frequently - check back there often for new images. We'll be placing more in very soon. Let us know what you think...

http://www.theory11.com
_

Looks very good.
I kinda loved coming to the main page and seeing the video of "What Is Theory 11." It was kind of a nice intro to the website, especially for new people coming into the site. I always figured it was perfect to come to the main page and see that video explaining what it is.
But the new one is nice either way.

Looks very good.
I kinda loved coming to the main page and seeing the video of "What Is Theory 11." It was kind of a nice intro to the website, especially for new people coming into the site. I always figured it was perfect to come to the main page and see that video explaining what it is.
But the new one is nice either way.
what did happen to the what is theory11 video. i like watching it sometimes.

D

Deleted member 2755

For those who still would like to watch the "What is Theory 11" video, you can still watch it along with all of the artist tears over at www.whatistheory11.com

-Doug

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I think it does look a lot more clean now which is nice. The “What is Theory11” video should be easily seen on the page though.

When I first came to Theory11 that’s the first thing I clicked on. It set the tone of the site, let me see some of the artists, and know what to expect. So I think its good for people who are new here.

The new changes do look great.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
It looks nice... I agree with missing "What is Theory 11" video, but I still think it looks nice.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results